The View from The Shard Family Ticket
4.5 stars: Based on 11 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This value-for-money ticket option is ideal for families visiting The View from The Shard atop London’s tallest building. Here you can enjoy spectacular 360-degree views across London and beyond and experience the capital like never before.
Our guide to The View from The Shard Family Ticket
Experience London's highest view and save with a The View from The Shard Family Ticket. Situated at the top of London's tallest building - the equivalent of the height of 57 double-decker buses - The View from The Shard is a must-do for all London visitors, enabling guests to experience unrivalled 360-degree panoramic views, stretching over 40 miles of London’s famous skyline.
You haven't seen London until you've seen it from The View from The Shard Observation Platform. Your journey begins in the extraordinary high-speed lifts that carry you to the show-stopping heights of Level 69 and Level 72, where you can see all the iconic London landmarks at once. Take your time to soak up the extraordinary 360-degree views from Level 69. Sitting 80 feet above the city, this indoor viewing area offers views of up to 40 miles. Afterwards, head up to the 72nd floor ‘open-air Skydeck’ and be exposed to the sounds and elements of the city below.
The View from The Shard closes one hour after the final admission time.
A standard visit lasts approximately one hour, allowing ample time for you to relax and enjoy the city skyline at your leisure as there is no time restriction on your visit.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The View from The Shard Family Ticket
- Bookings must contain at least one guest aged 15 or younger in any family booking.
- The View from The Shard Standard Admission is an extremely popular attraction and with the current capacity restrictions specific 15-minute time slots can sell out. The exact time of visit is not guaranteed until we send out your attraction documentation. If your requested time is not available you will be confirmed on a time slot within 15-30 minutes of your original choice.
- There is no time limit for your visit to The View - enjoy the experience at your leisure. The average view time is around 90 minutes.
- The View from The Shard closes one hour after the final admission time.
- The View from The Shard is over 1000 feet from ground level so any clients suffering vertigo or any similar related issues enter the View entirely at their own risk.
- Parents of young children should be aware that The View from The Shard has floor to ceiling glass.
- Children aged three and under do not require a ticket to visit The View from The Shard.
- Disabled Access: There are two express lifts that will take you up to floor 69. There are 2 flights of stairs up to The View. Additional provision is provided for those that are unable to climb the stairs.
- All visitors will be subject to airport-style search so please allow sufficient time for entry.
- View Guarantee - if on the day of your visit you are unable to see at least three of the following landmarks, you can return for free within three months: London Eye, The Walkie Talkie, Tower Bridge, One Canada Square, St. Paul's Cathedral. Staff at the ticket desk will let you know on the day if the View Guarantee has been authorised and will arrange your return ticket. You must claim your free ticket on the day of your visit before you leave the attraction.
- *Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to 48 hours before your selected date/time.
Frequently Asked Questions for The View from The Shard Family Ticket
- Will I receive real The View from The Shard tickets?
Your Gate-ready The View from The Shard Ticket(s) will be uploaded to your AttractionTickets.com customer account. Simply download these digital tickets to your smartphone or print your tickets if you do not have a smartphone and scan the tickets on arrival to The View from The Shard for instant access.
- Is there a bar at The View from The Shard?
Yes, there are fully stocked Moet & Chandon Champagne bars on both Level 69 and Level 72 which guests are welcome to purchase beer, wine, cocktails, soft drinks and of course Champagne from.
- What is The View from The Shard?
The View from The Shard, situated on Levels 68, 69 and 72 of The Shard, is London's highest viewing gallery and offers unrivalled views across London's famous skyline. On a clear day it is possible to see up to 40 miles.