West End Shows - The Mousetrap
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the longest running play of any kind, now in over its 60th year in the West End. Agatha Christie's legendary whodunit is a must see!
Our guide to West End Shows - The Mousetrap
Agatha Christie's legendary whodunit is still packing them in after more than 60 record-breaking years in the West End and the world's longest-running play has lost none of its form.
As news spreads of a murder in London, a group of seven strangers find themselves snowed in at a stately countryside guesthouse. When a police sergeant arrives, the guests discover – to their horror – that a killer is in their midst! One by one, the suspicious characters reveal their sordid pasts. Which one is the murderer? Who will be their next victim? Can you solve the mystery before another “mouse” goes SNAP?
For almost 70 years, Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap has kept millions of people from every corner of the globe on the edge of their seats.
This cracking yarn is an irresistible treat for amateur sleuths everywhere!
Choose from the following available ticket options (subject to availability):
- Top Price Seats (Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle): Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Circle or Stalls with a great view of the stage
- Standard Seats (Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle): Normally situated towards the back or the sides of the Stalls or the Dress circle
- Upper Circle: Best seats situated in the Upper Circle
- Super Saver Top Price Seats (Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle) Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Circle or Stalls with a great view of the stage.
Tuesday to Sunday.
2 hours 19 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for West End Shows - The Mousetrap
- Please note all shows are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All West End Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- Important: You will receive the tickets directly from the theatre on the day of the performance. The tickets will be sent to your mobile phone as an SMS/TEXT message on the phone number supplied when booking.
- Please note that while Mousetrap is recommended for those aged 12 and up. Children under the age of 5 will not be permitted.
- As theatres are now re-opening to full capacities and want to ensure safety for all, venues are updating their admission policies. This may include mask requirements, following any in-venue social distancing measures and some venues may require proof of a negative Covid-19 test or proof of vaccination. As this is a changing situation, please check venue websites in the run-up to your chosen show performance.
- Please note: on rare occasions it may be necessary to pass customer details on to the theatre for track and trace purposes. In this event, you will not be contacted by the theatre for any other reason.
- We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of the show start time.
- Please note that the theatre are no longer accepting bags into the theatre cloakrooms. St Martins Theatre will continue to carry out bag searches and accept there may be some delays to patrons, please be aware that your bags will need to be checked before being seated.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.