The Book of Mormon Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations*
- 14 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A smash hit Broadway show that has become an international sensation, The Book of Mormon is “the best musical of this century” according to The New York Times. Entertaining, full of life, and the proud owner of 9 Tony awards including ‘Best Musical’, this is a spectacular show that you don’t want to miss!
Our guide to The Book of Mormon Broadway
Without a doubt one of the most popular Broadway shows, The Book of Mormon is considered one of the funniest musicals of all time. A bold religious satire musical that follows a pair of missionaries who are sent across the world to share their faith; this Broadway show invites you along for the journey. Celebrated by The New York Times as “the best musical of this century”, this highly acclaimed production boasts an award-winning creative team made up of Trey Parker and Matt Stone (the masterminds behind South Park) and Robert Lopez (the Oscar-winning composer known for creating smash hit music for Disney’s Frozen). The talented trio worked together to create the book, music and lyrics for the show.
Featuring a score of hits, listen to the cast belt out powerful songs ‘I Believe’, ‘Hello’ and ‘You and Me (But Mostly Me)’ set to comical choreography. Filled with hysterical jokes and witty one liners, indulge in an evening of light-hearted comedy at the funniest show in New York City. Over the years, this fantastic Broadway show has been recognised for its brilliance, earning an incredible 9 Tony awards including ‘Best Musical’ and ‘Best Original Score’, as well as a Grammy award for ‘Best Musical Theatre Album’. A hilarious Broadway show that will keep you laughing the whole way through and leave you wanting more; The Book of Mormon is simply unmissable.
Meet Elder Price and Elder Cunningham, an excitable duo on a mission. Price is enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated to his faith, while Cunningham’s well-meaning nature is overshadowed by his inclination to fabricate the truth and his socially awkward, geeky persona. When the two missionaries are put together, it’s clear that the mismatched pair couldn’t be more different. Sent to Uganda in an attempt to convert people to the Mormon religion, they are both certain that they will come back triumphant. However, when they arrive in Africa and find themselves in the middle of a society that’s plagued with AIDS, violence and poverty, they realise things might not be as simple as they seemed.
Theatre: Eugene O’Neill Theatre (230 West, 49th Street, New York)
Audience: Definitely one for the adults. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Opened on Broadway: March 24th 2011
Seats are guaranteed in the either the Orchestra A-T or Mezzanine E-L section sections of the theatre depending on the option selected. From 30th January onwards, seats will be located in either the Orchestra Prime/Mezzanine Prime or Orchestra P-T/Mezzanine A-D sections. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Average 4.4 out of 5 (20 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Book of Mormon Broadway Tickets
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Book of Mormon Broadway Tickets
How will I receive my Broadway Tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.