The Complete Paris Tour: Full Day Guided Walking Tour to the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and riverboat will show you the highlights of Paris: visit the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower with our professional guide.
Our guide to The Complete Paris Tour: Full Day Guided Walking Tour to the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower
Departing from the center of Paris, where you will meet your guide, head straight to the famous Louvre Museum.
Your guide will take you through this must-see museum and tell you about the main artworks: the Venus of Milo statue representing the goddess Aphrodite, the impressive painting of The Wedding at Cana, the Coronation of Napoleon illustrating the emperor’s crowning in the Notre-Dame Cathedral, and Leonardo da Vinci’s famous Mona Lisa which is the most visited work in the Museum.
After your tour of the Louvre Museum which takes about 2.30 hours, your guide will take you to the riverbank, before the Pont du Carrousel, to board a Batobus boat. This short cruise will show you Paris from a different angle. You will see some of the superb bridges over the Seine and Paris monuments along the banks. The boat moors at the Quai de la Bourdonnais at the foot of the Trocadéro, right opposite the Iron Lady.
You will have time then for lunch on your own before going up to the Eiffel Tower.
Your guide will let you disembark to go to the iconic monument of Paris. He/she will lead you up to the second floor where the secrets of the Eiffel Tower will be revealed. After hearing remarkable commentaries, you can enjoy the beautiful panorama of Paris and see the top Parisian landmarks. Keep on visiting the Tower on the second level and get down to the first one to experience the incredible glass floor.
The services of our professional guide will end on the second level of the Eiffel Tower.
Daily, except Tuesday
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Complete Paris Tour: Full Day Guided Walking Tour to the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower
- Please note that this tour does not suit those with reduced mobility. Please contact our booking department to know our possible options.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre museum procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance.
- Due to renovation works or loans, some works of art may be temporarily unavailable in the Louvre museum.
- The Leonardo da Vinci exhibition is not included in our tours.
- River shuttle on the Seine River (except in January and February, and during the Seine river rises).
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 72 hours prior to the tour date. Bookings cancelled 48 hours prior to the tour date will be offered a 50% refund. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.