Day Trip to the D-Day Beaches
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A must for all Second World War enthusiasts or those interested in modern history. Experience an unforgettable visit to the D-Day beaches in Normandy where the Allies launched their push for victory.
Our guide to Day Trip to the D-Day Beaches
Enjoy a full-day excursion from Paris to the D-Day Beaches in Normandy in the company of an official guide, who will bring these historic sites to life.
Departing at 7am from the centre of Paris, enjoy the ride in a luxury air-conditioned bus to relax and admire the beautiful landscapes of the Normandy countryside. The first stage of the visit will be on the beaches of Omaha Beach. Stormed by the American Rangers on June 6th, it is one of the strong points of the German fortifications on the Normandy coast, equipped at the time with a large number of heavy artillery pieces.
Then visit the famous St. Lawrence American War Cemetery located just above Omaha Beach in the town of Colleville-sur-mer. This 70-hectare site includes 9387 white marble headstones perfectly aligned on a lawn, the memorial, a chapel and the garden of the missing. It now honours the American soldiers who died during the Battle of Normandy in World War II and is one of 25 permanent U.S. burial sites abroad.
Next, a stop at Arromanches, a historic site known for its artificial harbour that was installed as part of the Normandy landings. It was used to unload 9000 tons of material on D-Day. Today, floating reinforced concrete caissons called "Phoenix" are still visible.
After enjoying a moment of relaxation on-site to have your lunch, you will visit the 360 Museum of Arromanches where you can observe the remains of one of the two artificial harbours built by the Allies.
The last stop is near the sandy beach of Juno and its cemetery, one of the main beaches of the landing of June 6, 1944, by the Canadians. Return to Paris around 8pm.
Around 13 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Day Trip to the D-Day Beaches
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your chosen date when booking.
- The tour departs from the Hotel Pullman Paris (22 Rue Jean Rey. 750015). You must make your own way to the meeting point.
- Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)