Disneyland Paris 1-Day Open-Dated Ticket
Buy in advance and Save 5%
4.6 stars: Based on 4393 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
If you are unsure what day you would like to visit Disneyland® Paris, choose a Disneyland Paris 1-Day Open-Dated Ticket. This un-dated Disney ticket is ideal for those who would prefer the flexibility to choose their Disneyland Paris visit date after they have purchased their tickets - a great option for those buying Disneyland Paris tickets as a gift.
Our guide to Disneyland Paris 1-Day Open-Dated Ticket
Enjoy a full day's admission to Disneyland® Paris by pre-purchasing the Disneyland Paris 1-Day Open-Dated Ticket. There is both a 1-Day/1-Park option for admission to your choice of either Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park OR a 1-day/2-Park Hopper Ticket for same-day admission to both Disneyland Paris Theme Parks.
FLEXIBILITY - This 1-Day Disney Paris Ticket is open-dated, meaning you do not have to choose your Disneyland Paris visit date at the time of booking. Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase and can be activated any time within those 12 months. When you are ready to choose your Disneyland Paris visit dates, simply link your tickets on the Disney Advance Reservation Tool.
Tickets include access to the Disney Standby Pass service, designed to help you minimise the time you spend queuing during certain periods of the day. Reserve a Standby Pass to enjoy some of the most popular attractions at Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney® Studios Park. It’s easy, it’s free and it helps you enjoy more time exploring the Disney Parks!
- Disneyland® Park: From the moment your foot (or glass slipper) hits the cobbles of Main Street, you're officially dreaming with your eyes open. Here you'll explore five themed Lands filled with Disney classic stories. In a magical kingdom called Disneyland® Park. You'll find fun and laughter with Disney friends around every corner! For big thrills, head to Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain for a space ride that blasts you off to the edge of the universe or tackle a perilous runaway mine train on Big Thunder Mountain. The whole family can become a space ranger and save the toys on Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast® and little ones are sure to remember the fantasy flight to Neverland with the Lost Boys on Peter Pan's Flight. Don't miss selfies with beloved Disney Characters or the spectacular night-time shows, with an extravaganza of lights, colours, lasers and fountains.
- Walt Disney Studios® Park: Right next door to Disneyland® Park, discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Step through the Studio Gates and let your imagination soar. Time to immerse yourself in the never-ending, always-fascinating world of movies, animation and television. There are some spectacular surprises starting with The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ where the drop is faster than the speed of gravity. Andy’s fastest and favourite toy car is guaranteed to get your heart racing as the speed ramps up on the thrilling RC Racer ride or tackle Crush's Coaster, a wild, wide-eyed ride through the wonders and dangers of ocean life. Experience Stitch Live, a first-of-its-kind real-time interactive animated experience the kids will love and steer wannabe Lightning McQueens over to the brand new Cars ROAD TRIP. Join Cruz Ramirez and Sally Carrera on an easy-going, sightseeing tour along the most legendary highway.
Disneyland® Paris is just 35 minutes from central Paris by train – take the RER line A4 Marne la Vallée/Chessy station, 100 metres from the gates of Disneyland Park.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disneyland Paris 1-Day Open-Dated Ticket
- Your gate-ready Disneyland Paris Ticket(s) will be uploaded instantly to your online order upon receipt of payment. You must download your tickets to your smartphone or print your ticket before you visit Disneyland Paris. Upon arrival at Disneyland® Paris, simply scan the ticket barcode at the gate for admission to the Disney Parks.
- Disneyland Paris 1-Day Open-Dated Tickets expire one year after the date of purchase.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- This Disneyland Paris ticket does not include admission to any separately ticketed special events such as Disney's Halloween Party or New Year's Eve at Disneyland Paris.
- This ticket MUST be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Not valid to use on the same day of purchase (choose one of our Disneyland Paris Dated One-Day tickets for same-day admission to Disneyland Paris)
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disneyland Paris Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required for visits until further notice. Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Advance Reservation System. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.