Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine River Cruise and the Moulin Rouge
4 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Re-opening 1st June 2021! Enjoy a wonderful night out in Paris by combining dinner at the Eiffel Tower with a scenic river cruise along the River Seine and a visit to world famous Moulin Rouge Show.
Our guide to Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine River Cruise and the Moulin Rouge
Re-opening 1st June 2021.
Your evening starts with dinner at Le 58 Tour Eiffel on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower - the name of the restaurant comes from its height - 58 meters above ground level and the large bay windows of the restaurant afford views over the city to one side and the interior of the Tower to the other.
58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant is a tourist-style restaurant and your ticket includes a three-course set menu dinner with drinks. Although the choice is limited, the food is of a good quality and the views of Paris are fantastic.
Once you have finished your meal, you will be taken to your river cruise which departs from the base of the Eiffel Tower.
Set against a backdrop of the Paris Illuminations, including close-up views of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum, this leisurely one-hour cruise is a great way to see Paris at night.
Afterwards, head to the heart of Paris' nightlife, Montmartre, and the Moulin Rouge with its world famous French Can Can!
You'll experience the Moulin Rouge's new "Feerie" show and the essence of Parisian cabaret. A troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss dancers, will entertain you dressed in exotic costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins.
The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Feerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Sample Set Menu (subject to change without notice)
- Starter: Half-smoked salmon, Fromage blanc with dill, thinly sliced fennel and blinis
- Main Course: Roasted chicken breast, mashed potatoes with artichoke and a truffle oil emulsion
- Dessert: Guanaja chocolate Crousti Eiffel, brownie biscuit and Jivaracream
- Drinks: Wine, mineral water, coffee
Please note, you will be seated with other tour guests at dinner – so although this is a memorable and very popular experience, it is not recommended for a private romantic evening. All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
Average 5 out of 5 (5 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine River Cruise and the Moulin Rouge
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return to the Eiffel Tower on another day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin Rouge Show at 11pm. Occasionally, the 11pm show will be fully booked so in replacement you will see the 9pm show. In this case you will be given a voucher to enjoy the Seine cruise on another night.
- Please note other than small handbags, voluminous luggage, backpacks, suitcases etc. will not be accepted in the venue nor in the cloakroom. Anyone who does not respect this measure will be denied access to the Moulin Rouge.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued.
- Once booked tickets are non refundable.