Guided Tour to Mont Saint Michel from Paris
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience an exceptional day at Mont-Saint-Michel in the company of a professional guide. Discover the history and the riches of this "Wonder of the West" through the enthusiastic commentary of our guide.
Our guide to Guided Tour to Mont Saint Michel from Paris
Welcomed by your guide and the driver, you'll board an air-conditioned coach from the city centre of Paris, for a scheduled departure at 7:15 am. The journey will take about 4 hours, giving you time to admire the beautiful landscapes of the French countryside paraded before your eyes.
Your guide will explain how this emblematic French site has been placed on the UNESCO World Heritage list as you climb the Grande Rue leading up to the top of the Mont and into the magnificent Abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel, where you'll receive a guided tour of this flagship monument.
A masterpiece of Gothic architecture dedicated to the Archangel Saint Michel, this Benedictine abbey is uniquely beautiful, just like its superb cloisters with their peaceful atmosphere. Its dark corridors contrast with the incredible light illuminating its newly remodelled central garden.
After a one-hour visit to the abbey, your guide will lead you outside, where you'll have a chance to admire the exceptional view across the bay afforded by your vantage point at the top of this great rocky peak.
After one last commentary, our guide will give you some free time to wander through this authentic village. You'll be amazed by the charming view of Mont-Saint-Michel emerging from above the historic traffic-free streets. The ramparts of this magnificent fortress will provide you with a fantastic panorama of the sea. During your walk, you can also stop off in souvenir shops or taste specialities such as the famous Breton crêpe pancake or biscuits from Mère Poulard.
With these images fresh in your mind, you'll meet up again with your guide for a 4:30 pm departure for Paris. The scheduled time of arrival back at our Paris office is around 9:45 pm, depending on traffic conditions.
HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL - 22 Rue Jean Rey 750015 PARIS: Meet our representative with a Paris City Vision sign outside the hotel.
Approximately 14 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Guided Tour to Mont Saint Michel from Paris
- Those with reduced mobility should note that the climb up to the abbey can be tiring
- Comfortable shoes and warm clothing are recommended in Winter
- On-site visit duration: 4h30
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior to service: 50% of the tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar day prior service: 100% of the tour price (Central European Time)