Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the Louvre, one of the largest and most famous museums in the world at your own pace. Your ticket includes skip-the-line admission and a 2.5-hour audio tour to help you discover some of the legendary works of art including the Venus of Milo, the Winged Victory and the legendary Mona Lisa.
Our guide to Louvre Museum Independent Audio Tour with Skip the Line Access
Once you have collected your museum map and audio guide (there is a refundable deposit of approximately €32) head to the Louvre and skip the long entrance lines to start your tour.
The Louvre is one of the world’s largest museums, but don’t be intimidated – your handy map provides suggested routes to help you plan your visit, and your educational audio guide allows you to enjoy a more meaningful museum experience.
As you make your way through the museum, listen to commentary about the fascinating history and significance of the many artistic masterpieces you encounter, from the iconic Greek statue Venus de Milo to the staggeringly large painting of The Coronation of Napoleon to Leonardo da Vinci’s famously enigmatic Mona Lisa.
Admire sculptures by Michelangelo and paintings by Raphael, Rubens and Rembrandt. View the Babylonian Code of Hammurabi and other ancient artifacts. There’s so much to see!
All audio guides must be returned after a maximum of 3 hours but afterwards you can continue exploring the museum on your own.
Louvre Museum Independent Audio Tour with Skip the Line Access
Moulin Rouge is likely to sell out every night. Pre-book your tickets to avoid missing the most famous cabaret show in the world.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Louvre Museum Independent Audio Tour with Skip the Line Access
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your chosen date when booking.
- All audio guides must be returned after a maximum of 3 hours, but you are free to continue exploring the museum once you have returned your audioguide.
- A refundable deposit of 32 euros per audioguide will be required at the start of your Louvre Museum Independent Audio Tour. The deposit will be refunded once your audioguide is returned.
- Due to renovation works or loans, some works of art may be temporarily unavailable.
- This tour does not include access to temporary exhibitions.
- Once booked tickets are non refundable.