Louvre Museum Independent Audio Tour with Skip the Line Access
4.4 stars: Based on 7 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the Louvre, one of the largest and most famous museums in the world at your own pace. Your ticket includes skip-the-line admission and a 2.5-hour audio tour to help you discover some of the legendary works of art including the Venus of Milo, the Winged Victory and the legendary Mona Lisa.
Our guide to Louvre Museum Independent Audio Tour with Skip the Line Access
Armed with your e-ticket and the map received by e-mail, you will go directly to the Louvre and enjoy priority access. Once you have downloaded the mobile app, you will be ready for a unique visit to one of the world's most beautiful museums.
Inside this former Royal Palace, you will wander through the rooms for almost 2h30 thanks to the interactive map offering several itineraries. You will experience a real journey through time in this itinerary that will take you from Ancient Greece to the French Renaissance.
The commentaries will plunge you into an artistic universe by revealing anecdotes about the great masterpieces on display. You will admire French and Italian paintings, such as the fabulous Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci or the Wedding at Cana by Paul Veronese. The most fabulous sculptures, such as the Venus de Milo or the Victory of Samothrace, will hold no secrets for you.
Do not forget to take your time to move from one era to another and see the works that interest you most. Come and live this unique experience with your family thanks to comments adapted to everyone, and have fun answering the quiz.
You will receive by email your visit kit which includes personal access to download a mobile application and your e-ticket. You must download these before your visit.
Address: LOUVRE MUSEUM - Louvre - Tuileries, 75001 Paris. At the Louvre Pyramid entrance - select the green "Visitors with Reservation" line. You may be required to present photo ID.
Average 4.4 out of 5 (7 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Louvre Museum Independent Audio Tour with Skip the Line Access
How the ticket works:
- When booking you must provide an email address.
- 24 hours before your visit to the Louvre we will email you a 'visit kit': this will include your E-ticket and a QR Code to download the POP GUIDE app which you will need to download ahead of your visit (please note - if you're not confident with using a QR code there is a link you can click on)
- Once downloaded, open the POP GUIDE and enter your username and password - this step is not necessary if you scan the QR code as you are immediately recognized. If you don't use the QR Code the username and password is provided on the document you have received.
- Click on the Louvre map.
- Choose the language of the card.
- Download the contents of the “full” card.
- Click again on the Louvre map.
- Enjoy your visit to the Louvre Museum!
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Conditions of use of the Louvre e-ticket: The e-ticket is personal, nominative and non-transferable. Visitors must keep their e-ticket during their visit. It is dated and valid exclusively for the service, date and time mentioned.
- Access to the service is subject to checking the validity of the e-ticket. A valid identity document with photograph may be requested from the bearer. In the event of failure to present such a document, access to the service will be refused.
- Access within 30 minutes of the indicated time. Please note that if you miss your time slot, you will have to wait in line for people who do not have a ticket.
- If you leave the museum, you will not be allowed to return with the same ticket. Any exit is final.
- The Louvre Museum closes at 6 pm, or at 10 pm on Wednesday and Friday.
- Large bags, strollers, and umbrellas must be left in the museum cloakroom.
- Please note that this tour does not suit those with reduced mobility. Please contact our booking department to know our possible options.
- Elevators are not available during the tour.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre museum procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).