Market Visit & Cooking Class Paris
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Head out on a culinary adventure where you’re in charge – from the marketplace to the table, you’ll be involved in every step of this French cooking class with market visit.
Our guide to Market Visit & Cooking Class Paris
You’ll start your morning by visiting the nearby marketplace with your professional French chef, and see the variety of fresh products, imported from all over France. With the chef’s help you’ll select what you’ll have for your starter, main course, and dessert; it’s up to you to create your perfect French meal!
Once back from the market, the chef will welcome you into their home and kitchen, and share with you some of their favorite French recipes. Enjoy a hands-on experience as you prepare and cook your meal, and learn some of the chef’s own techniques so you can make French cuisine at home. Once your dishes are ready, then it’s time to eat – enjoy your homemade three-course meal accompanied by a glass of wine.
You’ll receive a copy of the recipes in English, so you can cook just like a French chef, even once you’ve left France. Don’t miss out on this tasty experience! Glass of wine may be substituted for a non-alcoholic beverage.
Please specify any allergies at time of reservation. Meeting point will be sent once your reservation has been received.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Market Visit & Cooking Class Paris
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The address of your chef will be sent to you shortly after booking.
- Please notify us if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.