1-Hour Paris Sightseeing Cruise
Operated by Bateaux Parisiens
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This fun and relaxing cruise on the historic River Seine affords wonderful views of Paris’s magnificent skyline and world-famous landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre.
Our guide to Paris Seine Cruises
This informative one-hour cruise takes in some of Paris’s best-known and best-loved landmarks while the multi-lingual narration provides an interesting insight into the history that has shaped the skyline along the banks of the Seine.
You can board at the Eiffel Tower and the cruises run throughout the day into the night, so you enjoy the views either in daylight or when Paris is illuminated at night.
As you leisurely cruise along the river, you will discover new sites at every turn including Les Invalides, the Musee D’Orsay, the Hotel De Ville, the Grand Palais and a succession of beautiful bridges.
Your glass-covered boat is entirely covered by glass affording uninterrupted river views and appreciated protection from the elements.
Daily Departure Schedule:
- April-June: Thursday - Sunday. Every hour from midday to 4.00pm
- July-August. Daily - Every hour from 11.00am to 4.00pm
Pier 3, Port De La Bourdonnais – at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (14 customer reviews)
Great cruise! The ideal way to see Paris. A must for any visitor!
Paul reviewed 12 Jul,2019
Hand held speaker things were awkward. Earphones would have been better
Trusted Customer reviewed 20 Aug,2014
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 1-Hour Paris Sightseeing Cruise
- From August 9, 2021 visitors aged 18 or over will be required to present a valid health pass* (mobile or paper) to access this service containing: - a complete vaccination course - or proof of a negative RT-PCR or antigen test less than 48 hours old - or proof of a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test result demonstrating recovery of Covid-19.
- No reservations are necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your voucher 20 minutes before your chosen cruise time.
- Infants 0-2 years are free of charge.
- Please note - bags are systematically checked and all jackets and coats must be opened for inspection at the entrance. Baggage over 16 litres in volume (apart from small backpacks, handbags and computer bags) are no longer accepted on board, including the cloakroom.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 30 days before the tour date. Bookings cancelled between 29 and 10 days before the tour date will be offered a 50% refund. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 10 days of the tour date. For special dates (14 February, 14 July, 24 December, 25 December, 31 December), cancellation will not be possible.