Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This fun and relaxing cruise on the historic River Seine affords wonderful views of Paris’s magnificent skyline and world-famous landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre.
Our guide to Paris Sightseeing Cruise
This informative one-hour cruise takes in some of Paris’s best-known and best-loved landmarks while the multi-lingual narration provides an interesting insight into the history that has shaped the skyline along the banks of the Seine.
You can board at the Eiffel Tower and the cruises run throughout the day into the night, so you enjoy the views either in day light or when Paris is illuminated at night.
As you leisurely cruise along the river, you will discover new sites at every turn including Les Invalides, the Musee D’Orsay, the Hotel De Ville, the Grand Palais and a succession of beautiful bridges.
Your glass covered boat is entirely covered by glass affording uninterrupted river views and appreciated protection from the elements.
Daily Departure Schedule:
- April-September: Every thirty minutes from 10.00am to 10.30pm (except 1.00pm & 7.30pm). On July 14, last departure at 2.00 pm.
- October-March: Every hour from 10.30am to 10.00pm (except 1.00pm & 7.30pm). On December 24th and January 14th, last departure at 5.00pm.
Paris Sightseeing Cruise
Moulin Rouge is likely to sell out every night. Pre-book your tickets to avoid missing the most famous cabaret show in the world.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris Sightseeing Cruise
- No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your voucher 20 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.
- Infants 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Please note - bags are systematically checked and all jackets and coats must be opened for inspection at the entrance. Baggage over 16 litres in volume (apart from small backpacks, handbags and computer bags) are no longer accepted on board.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 30 days prior to the tour date. Bookings cancelled between 29 and 10 days prior to the tour date will be offered a 50% refund. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 10 days of tour date. For special dates (14 February, 14 July, 24 December, 25 December, 31 December), cancellation will not be possible.