Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
River Seine Sightseeing Cruise and the Paris Illuminations
1 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the best of the magical Paris illuminations as you enjoy a leisurely evening cruise along the historic River Seine before a guided drive with wonderful night time views of all the world famous buildings, boulevards, squares and monuments.
Our guide to River Seine Sightseeing Cruise and the Paris Illuminations
Paris is arguably at its most beautiful in the evening and this relaxing tour starts with a leisurely one-hour cruise along the Seine, taking you past some of Paris’s most famous landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, the grand Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum.
Your cruise is fully narrated ensuring that you do not miss any of the landmarks and you will also learn how history has shaped the capital's present-day skyline.
On conclusion of your cruise, transfer to a coach for a scenic drive through the City of Lights. See the illuminated Arc De Triomphe, bustling Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde Square, Place Vendome, Opera, the Trocadero, Les Invalides, and more magical views of Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower, the eternal symbol of Paris.
During the winter months, the cruise will commence after your coach tour. During the summer months, you will have the chance to enjoy the sun setting from the deck of your cruise boat.
April-Oct; 8.00pm; Nov-Mar; 7.00pm.
Around 3.5 hours including a 60-minute cruise.
Tips & Tricks - River Seine Sightseeing Cruise and the Paris Illuminations
The best way to see Paris's historic landmarks and buildings is on a Seine River Cruise.
Average 1 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for River Seine Sightseeing Cruise and the Paris Illuminations
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- Please note: In Winter: tour of Paris's key monuments by night followed by a cruise along the Seine by covered and heated boat. In Summer: Seine cruise followed by Paris tour. The tour takes place during daylight hours.
- Please note - bags are systematically checked and all jackets and coats must be opened for inspection at the entrance. Baggage over 16 litres in volume (apart from small backpacks, handbags and computer bags) are no longer accepted on board.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 72 hours prior to the tour date. Bookings cancelled 48 hours prior to the tour date will be offered a 50% refund. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.