Paris by Night Bike Tour and Cruise
4 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy the world-renowned Paris illuminations on this unique evening tour that combines the fun and excitement of a bike tour with a relaxing River Seine cruise. There is slightly more riding involved and slightly less information than the Day tour, but the city at night is fantastic!
Our guide to Paris by Night Bike Tour and Cruise
On this charming tour, you will explore France's magnificent capital as the city lights up all around you, firstly by bike... and then on a boat!
Beginning on two wheels, your guide will lead you around many highlights including the imposing Notre Dame Cathedral - even more spectacular at sunset - and the illuminated Louvre Museum, a truly magical place at night.
See the Eiffel Tower, the Latin Quarter and much more before taking to the water.
The one-hour boat cruise will take you through the heart of the illuminated city with wonderful views of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Musee D’Orsay, the Louvre and hotel De Ville, plus you can enjoy a glass or two of complimentary wine!
The tour does not stop for dinner, so it is recommended that you bring a snack or eat before the tour, however if you do get hungry then make sure you buy a scoop of ice cream at Berthillon Ice Cream (own expese), the most famous ice cream shop in Paris.
Meet at the exit of the Dupleix Metro Station (Line 6).
6.30pm from 29 Mar 2020 - 25 Oct 2020 and 5.00pm for the rest of the year.
Check in Time
15 minutes before.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris by Night Bike Tour and Cruise
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike.
- Child seats and bikes available, please advise at time of booking. Babyseats have a maximum weight limit of 48lbs/22kg.
- The tours go out rain or shine. Rain gear is available at a fee of 1 Euro paid direct which will be refunded if not used.
- The tours follow carefully planned routes mainly through parks, bike lanes and large sidewalks. Streets only account for about 5% of the ride and the streets used are small, one lane and one way. You won't have to worry about traffic.
- The tour does not stop for dinner, so it is recommended that you bring a snack or eat before the tour commences.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- All participants over 12 years of age must be able to ride a bike.
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 16 guests.
- Lunch is not included in this tour and can be paid locally at own expense.
- The Paris Night Bike Tour does not operate during these seasons - 1 Jan 2020 - 29 Feb 2020 & 1 Dec 2020 - 28 Feb 2021.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 14 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 14 days of tour date.