Paris City Tour on Open Deck Bus
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Ideal for first-time visitors to Paris, this tour on a panoramic bus will take you to the essential Parisian sites, such as The Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysees and the Opera Garnier.
Our guide to Paris City Tour on Open Deck Bus
A Tour of Paris in a panoramic bus is the perfect tour for a first-time visitor to Paris. With several departures a day, you can choose the time to suit your schedule while in Paris.
Experience this lovely tour in Paris where you will get to see The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Opera Garnier and the Champs Elysees. Audio commentaries will immerse you in the history of Paris' most famous monuments and districts, including the lively district of Saint Germain des Prés and the hustle and bustle along the River Seine.
Tours depart from Place de Sydney 75015 Paris, a 3- minute walk from the Eiffel Tower - meet your representative with a Paris City Vision sign.
Daily, closed the first Sunday of each month.
Varies - see calendar.
Around 1.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris City Tour on Open Deck Bus
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply 2 calendar days before service: 50% of the tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of the tour price (Central European Time).
- The route and itinerary are given as an indication only; they may be subject to change for reasons of traffic or other exceptional events
- This is a non-stop city tour
- Available languages for tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean
- Commentary for children available in French, English, Spanish