The Paris Pass® - Entry to 75+ attractions
- 19 booked
- 10 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate Paris sightseeing ticket
All you need for an unforgettable trip to the city of lights. For one low price, The Paris Pass® provides access to more than 80 top attractions including the Louvre, a 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour, Arc de Triomphe, Palace of Versailles and many more.
Our guide to Paris Pass®
The Paris Pass® has been specially designed for sightseeing in Paris and includes everything you will need for a great trip whilst saving you both time and money.
With The Paris Pass® you can enjoy free entrance to over 75 top attractions including the Louvre Museum, Musee D’Orsay, Arc de Triomphe, Châteaux de Versailles, River Seine sightseeing cruises and much more.
Benefits of the Paris Pass® include:
- Paris Museum Pass: Free entry to over 50 of Paris' world-famous museums, art galleries and historic monuments including The Louvre and Arc de Triomphe (this is included on the adult passes only and needs to be collected from a redemption center in Paris)
- Paris Attractions Pass: Free entry to an additional 20+ must-see attractions including a river cruise and wine tasting.
- Hop-on-hop-off Bus Tour: A 1-day hop-on-hop-off bus tour ticket with informative and interesting commentary - it's the best way to explore the city.
You can visit as many of the attractions as you like for the duration of your pass. Each attraction can only be visited once unless otherwise specified.
The Paris Pass® comes in 2, 3*, 4 or 6-day durations and is activated the first time it is used. The pass is then valid for the number of days purchased and includes entrance to all the fantastic sights listed.
* 3-Day Paris Pass includes a 2-Day Museum Pass. The Museum Pass must be used on a consecutive-day basis.
Average 4.3 out of 5 (17 customer reviews)
- Paris Pass
Trusted Customer reviewed Paris Pass 08 Oct, 2012
- Paris Pass
Trusted Customer reviewed Paris Pass 22 Sep, 2012
The Paris Pass® includes FREE ENTRY to over 80 top Paris sights and attractions (subject to change without notice)
Paris Tours & Cruises
- Eiffel Tower Climb - Guided Tour to 2nd Floor
- 1 Day Paris Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Petit Train de Montmartre
- Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
- Rex Studios: Les Etoiles du Rex
- Montmartre & Sacre Couer - Walking Tour
- River Siene - Walking Tour
- Parisien Breakfast at Cafe Louise
- Hidden Gems in Le Marais - Walking Tour
- Latin District Selfie Tour
- Scandals & Love Affairs at Pere Lachaise - Walking Tour
- Montparnasse Walking Tour: Celebrities, Spies & Cafe Society
- Parisien Covered Passages - Walking Tour (Currently unavailable)
- Stade De France Tour (Currently unavailable)
- Perfume Mini Workshop by Fragonard
- Champagne Gourmand in Monmartre
- Montparnasse Tower
- Dali Exhibition
- Ballon de Paris Generali
- Grevin Wax Museum
- PanoraMagique at Disney Village
- Maurice Denis Museum
- Les Caves du Louvre Wine Tasting
- Paris Aquarium Cineaqua
- BAPBAP Brewery Taproom Experience
- The Gourmet Chocloate Museum Choco-Story
- Flyview Paris - Virtual Reality
- Rooftop of the Grande Arche Observation Deck
- Fashion Show at Galeries Lafayette
Paris Museum Pass inclusions (locations inside Paris)*
- Louvre Museum (Slots must be pre-booked - see T&Cs for more details)
- Arc De Triomphe
- Palace of Versailles
- Musée d'Orsay
- Orangerie Museum
- The Army Museum
- Centre Pompidou
- Picasso Museum
- Rodin Museum
- La Conciergerie
- Quai Branly Museum
- Gustave Moreau Museum
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis
- Chapelle Expiatoire
- Museum of Arab History
- Museum of Air and Space
- Paris Science Museum
- Museum of Music
- Villa Savoye
- Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération
- Abbaye Royale De Chaalis
- Château de Compiègne
- Château de Malmaison
- Château de Maisons-Laffitte
- Château de Pierrefonds
- Château de Vincennes
- Chateau de Rambouillet
- Château de Fontainebleau
- Château de Champs-Sur-Marne
- Condé Museum - Château de Chantilly
- House of Auguste Rodin at Meudon
- Museum of Decorative Arts
- Museum of the Cinema
- Museum of the Asian Arts
- National Museum Of Eugéne Delacroix
- Nissim De Camondo Museum
- History of Immigration Museum
- Museum of 3D Relief Maps
- Museum of Jewish Art & History
- National Museum of the Renaissance
- Sèvres Ceramics Museum
- National Archaeology Museum
- Musée Port Royal des champs
- Musée Franco-Américain du Château de Blérancourt
- City of Architecture & Heritage
- Jean-Jacques Henner Museum
- National Museum of the Middle Ages (Cluny)
* Paris Museum Pass only included when purchasing adult passes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Paris Pass® - Entry to 75+ attractions
- You will be issued a gate-ready Paris Pass, enabling you to start using your pass as soon as you arrive in Paris. The pass will be available to download from your customer account shortly after your order processes. Print your pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'attractions' section of the The Paris Pass® digital guide (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- To collect your Paris Museum Pass just scan your Paris Pass at the redemption point located at the Big Bus Ticket Shop, 11 Avenue de L’Opera, 75009 Paris. It's located just a 10-minute walk from The Louvre and Paris' other must-see museums, so you can start sightseeing straight away.
- The Paris Museum Pass is only included when purchasing adult passes. If your children are aged between 2-17, they are still able to enter some national museums for free. Therefore, before purchasing a Paris Pass for teenage travelers, we advise you to check entry prices with attractions directly.
- Your Paris Museum Pass part of the package is valid for the duration of the Paris Pass you selected – apart from 3-day Paris Pass holders who have a 2-day Museum Pass.
- The Paris Pass® is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- There is no refund for any unused days.
- Attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- *Cancellation Policy: passes can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
- Please note: Paris Pass holders must pre-book a time slot for their visit to the Louvre. Once you have collected your Paris Pass click here to book online.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Paris Pass® - Entry to 75+ attractions
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance? Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'attractions' section of the The Paris Pass® digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
How do I receive The Paris Pass®? Shortly after booking, your Paris Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your Paris Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
Does The Paris Pass include Paris Metro tickets? The Paris Pass® does not include Paris Metro tickets, these will need to be purchased separately. However, it does include a 1 day Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour, which you can enjoy at your leisure and takes you straight to the city's top attractions.