Paris Segway Tour
5 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The most original, fun and trendy tour in Paris! Imagine effortlessly cruising through the streets and parks of the city aboard a Segway Human Transporter—a self-balancing, personal transportation device!
Our guide to Paris Segway Tour
The Paris Segway Tour is perfect for those looking for something completely different. Accompanied by an expert guide, zoom, whiz and zip your way around the city, taking in her wonderful sites and attractions and enjoy the informative commentary that mixes historical and current-day information with plenty of unique and fascinating stories.
Glide along the famous streets and visit the major city sites including the stunning Eiffel Tower, Napoleon’s Tomb, Alexander III Bridge and much more. If you've never ridden a Segway before, there is no better backdrop than beautiful Paris.
Tours are limited to eight persons and one guide, creating a personal atmosphere and each tour starts with a thirty-minute orientation session allowing you to practice on the Segway until you are accustomed to the controls and ready to tackle the streets of Paris!
The Segway can be used by anyone over 12 years old and are designed to operate in any pedestrian environment. You stand on a small platform between left and right wheels as you hold onto handlebars at a comfortable waist height. The Segway handles the balancing for you, so that you're always upright as you glide through any environment.
Tour Highlights include:
- The Eiffel Tower
- École Militaire
- Les Invalides (Napoleon's Tomb)
- Alexander III Bridge
- Grand & Petit Palais
Guided Segway tour of Paris, Use of Segway and helmet, 30 minute orientation session, expert English-speaking guide. Choose between a day or evening departure.
The Paris Segway Day Tour operates year round.
Varies - see calendar.
Approximately 2 hours.
Average 5 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris Segway Tour
- There is a minimum age requirement of 12 years in order to participate on the tour. All minors (anyone under the age of 18) on the tour must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a maximum weight limit of 300lb/136kg and a minimum weight restriction of 100lb/45kg.
- This excursion is not suitable for pregnant woman.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Tour departs from 24 Rue Edgar Faure, which is a five minute walk from the Eiffel Tower - guests must make your own way to the meeting point.
- Be aware the tours run rain or shine.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure in order to complete the necessary paperwork. Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. Minors will need a parent or guardian to complete their paperwork.
- Insurance requires credit card on file (one per party) on the day of your tour. Please bring your MasterCard, Visa or American Express with you for this. Your card will not be charged unless there is damage caused to the Segway. Your card information will be deleted immediately upon completion of a damage-free tour.
- This tour operates rain or shine. There is rain ponchos for sale locally.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride, and will not be refunded.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 8 guests.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 14 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 14 days of tour date.