St-Germain Pastry & Chocolate Tour
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend an afternoon in Paris strolling in and out of bakeries, cake shops, and chocolate boutiques, all while soaking in the stylish atmosphere of one of Paris's most upmarket neighbourhoods.
Our guide to St-Germain Pastry & Chocolate Tour
Taste samples of exquisite cakes, macarons, pastries, and breads at some of the city's finest establishments. In the fashionable district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, discover the latest trends in French sweet treats created by exceptional confectioners, bakers, and chocolate makers.
The boutiques you visit are widely celebrated in French gastronomical press, including the chocolatier voted "Best Chocolate Maker in France." Marvel at impressive window displays that show off the incredible collections housed within. Led by a local dessert connoisseur, enjoy tasting the specialties of the shops you visit, including 3 delicious pastries, 5 mouth-watering chocolates, and several types of just-baked bread.
Learn how the specialties are created from scratch, and even pick up some tips on how to create your own back home. With a small group of no more than 8 people, you can interact easily with your expert guide and truly appreciate the art of French sweets and pastries.
Departure Location: In front of La Maison du Chocolat, 19 rue de Sèvres, 75006 Paris.
Departs: Monday to Saturday
Start Times: 10.15am or 2.00pm
Duration: 3 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for St-Germain Pastry & Chocolate Tour
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.