Colosseum Underground Guided Tour and Roman Forum
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Breeze past notoriously long Colosseum entrance queues with a skip-the-line admission ticket that includes access to the underground level and arena.
Our guide to Colosseum Underground Guided Tour and Roman Forum
Take the Colosseum Underground guided tour with an expert guide and reserved entrance. As you go through the immense amphitheater, imagine the gladiator fights and public spectacles that took place in the arena. Touch centuries of history and important events with your own hands.
After visiting the undergrounds with your guide, you are free to explore the Colosseum on your own. Take the opportunity to enter the arena floor, where gladiators fought, and admire the Colosseum around you.
From the Colosseum, head to the Roman Forum where everyday Roman citizens used to live to see the tomb of emperor Julius Caesar. Walk through the ancient ruins at your own pace.
Your ticket also includes entrance to Palatine Hill, the site of the foundation of Rome, and the settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings.
Piazza d'Ara Coeli, 16. Customers will need to reach the meeting point directly, 15 minutes prior to departure.
Daily, year round except for first Sunday of the month. 10.00am, 11.00am and 12.00pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Colosseum Underground Guided Tour and Roman Forum
- Even though we have a skip the line access, there could be a short line for security check
- It is necessary to show a valid ID for children.
- This tour is not available every first Sunday of the month
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 4 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.