Ultimate Tenerife Ticket
Includes admission to both Siam Park and Loro Parque
4.7 stars: Based on 1319 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the best of Tenerife with the Ultimate Tenerife Ticket. This fantastic Siam Park and Loro Parque combination ticket is exclusive to the UK and cannot be purchased in resort - enjoy full day’s admission to both Siam Park and Loro Parque PLUS a host of additional extras. Loro Parque has recently been voted the number one zoo in Europe on TripAdvisor whilst Siam Park has been voted the best waterpark in the world for a seventh straight year!
Our guide to Ultimate Tenerife Ticket
Visit Tenerife's two best attractions with the unbeatable Ultimate Tenerife Ticket which offers incredible value-for-money and much more! In addition to one day’s admission to both Loro Parque and Siam Park, the Tenerife Ultimate Ticket includes the following fantastic extras:
- FREE EXTRA DAY - The Ultimate Tenerife Ticket includes one free extra day at your choice of either Siam Park or Loro Parque – simply choose which park you would like to visit for a second time!
- SIAM PARK - additional benefits include lunch plus free use of a locker and towel.
- LORO PARQUE - Ultimate Tenerife Ticket benefits include lunch and reserved seating for the amazing Killer Whale, Dolphin and Sea Lion shows. Plus, enjoy the behind-the-scenes Discovery Tour which takes you to areas of Loro Parque that are not normally accessed by the public. Over the course of two hours, you’ll see how the animals at the park are cared for, hear amusing stories from the tour guides about their favourite creatures and how they arrived at the park.
- FREE INTER-PARK TRANSPORTATION - The Ultimate Tenerife Ticket includes one free round-trip journey between your resort and either Siam Park or Loro Parque.
Tenerife's world-famous animal park is where you will discover an amazing collection of over 30,000 animals including majestic Silverback gorillas, Tigers, giant tortoises, sharks and an amazing collection of penguins. Out-of-the-ordinary experiences await you in animal habitats that put you in the front and centre in the animal’s worlds. As well as a full day's admission to Loro Parque, your Ultimate Ticket includes a reserved table for a two-course lunch at Patio del Loro Grill with soft drinks and reserved seating for the amazing Killer Whale, Dolphin and Sea Lion shows. The behind-the-scenes Discovery Tour offers you a unique glimpse of Loro Parque that few visitors get to see. During this 1 hour 45 minute tour, you will hear amusing stories about the park’s animals and learn about the complex technology that ensures their habitats are realistic as possible. Find out which animals need to have their teeth cleaned daily, see the biggest refrigerator in the world and visit Villa Gorilla.
Your incredible day at Loro Parque will unfold as follows...
- 11.00: DISCOVERY TOUR - go behind the scenes at Loro Parque!
- 12.45: LUNCH in the Patio del Loro Self-service restaurant
- 14.00: ORCA SHOW - Reserved seats ABOVE the white row in the centre.
- 14.45: DOLPHIN SHOW - Reserved seats in the centre underneath the sound booth.
- 15.30: SEA LION SHOW - reserved seats in the centre at the left hand side.
Tenerife’s spectacular water kingdom was recently voted the best water park in the world for the seventh consecutive year! Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture this is a waterpark like no other and from the moment you enter you’ll know this will be no ordinary day. Looking for the ultimate thrills – then test your nerve as you free-fall down the Tower of Power or perhaps experience zero gravity on the mighty Dragon. If holiday relaxation is more your style then stretch out on the white sands, meander along the lazy river or catch the surf at the Wave Palace. Extreme or serene? It’s your choice – just dive in!
Siam Park is located in the south of Tenerife and is close to the popular resorts of Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos, Las Americas, and Fañabe. Loro Parque is located in the North of Tenerife close to Puerto de la Cruz. The parks are around an hour apart by car.
Siam Park is open from Monday to Sunday, 10.00am to 6.00pm; Loro Parque is open from Monday to Sunday, 09.30am to 5.30pm; Opening hours are subject to change.
The Tenerife Ultimate Ticket includes one free round-trip journey between the resorts in the south of Tenerife (Costa Adeje, Playa de las Américas, Los Cristianos) to Loro Parque OR from the resorts in the north of Tenerife (Puerto de la Cruz and others) to Siam Park. You need to book your seats on the coach by calling the number detailed on your ticket at least 24 hours before you wish to use the bus service. The service picks up from numerous locations around the main resorts and you will be advised of the nearest pick-up point at the time of booking your transfer.
Bus Schedule (subject to change)
North Island Resorts to Siam Park - Buses return at approximately 5.00pm.
- From Puerto de la Cruz - daily, from 8.20am onwards
- From Santa Ursula - daily, from 9.10am onwards
- From Santa Cruz - Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9.30am onwards
- From Las Caletillas - Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9.45am onwards
South Island Resort to Loro Parque - Buses return at approximately 5.00pm.
- From Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos and Las Americas - daily, from 7.50am onwards
- From Los Gigantes and Playa Paraiso - operates Monday to Saturdays from 7.00am onwards
- From Las Caletillas - Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.45am
- From Costa del Silencio and El Medano - Thursday and Sunday, from 8.45am onwards
- Express bus departing from Isla Bonita, Hotel Hibiscos, Olé Tropical, Banco Santander, Best Tenerife, Tryp Tenerife - Monday to Friday, from 8.05am onwards
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Ultimate Tenerife Ticket
- Tickets are open-dated and activated the first time they are used.
- All elements of the Ultimate Tenerife Ticket must be used within 14 from the first time the ticket is used. There are no refunds for any unused portion of the ticket.
- Your gate-ready Ultimate Tenerife Tickets will be instantly ready to download after full payment has been made. You will receive a gate-ready ticket, not a voucher, ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive at both Siam Park and Loro Parque. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- The Discovery Tour at Loro Parque must be reserved in advance of your visit by calling 0034 922 373 841 ext 512. Guests must arrive a Loro Parque by 10.15am in order to take the Discovery Tour. The free coach transportation arrives before this time should you choose to take the Siam Park-Loro Parque-Siam Park service.
- Locker and towel use is included at Siam Park, but a refundable deposit will still be required.
- Included lunch: Upon entry at both Siam and Loro, guests will be given a voucher to the value of €15 per adult/€9 per child to use at participating restaurants. In case of exceeding this amount, the guest must pay an additional amount locally. No refunds will be due if the full amount of the voucher isn't used.
- The Ultimate Tenerife Ticket price does not include car parking which is €3.00 per day at Siam Park with 490 parking spaces and €2.40 per day at Loro Parque with 200 parking spaces (prices are subject to change).
- The inter-park transfers operate on selected days only. Contact the number on the voucher for up-to-date times and schedules. You need to book your seats on the coach transfer in advance by calling the number detailed on your ticket at least 24 hours before you wish to use the bus service. The service picks up from numerous locations around the main resorts and you will be advised of the nearest pick-up point at the time of booking your transfer.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Siam Park and Loro Parque benefits are only included on the first day you visit both parks. These benefits are not available on your second extra visit.
- Until further notice, admission to both Loro Parque and Siam Park requires both a valid theme park ticket and a park reservation. Reservations for Loro Parque and Siam Park can only be made once you have paid for and received your Siam Park Tickets. It is your responsibility to reserve your park visits.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, the ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Ultimate Tenerife Ticket
How do I get my Ultimate Tenerife Ticket?
Your official Siam Park & Loro Park Ticket will be ready to download instantly after full payment has been made, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
Do I need to reserve my places on the Discovery Tour?
Yes, the Discovery Tour at Loro Parque must be reserved in advance of your visit by calling 0034 922 373 841 ext 512.
Does the free extra day at the park of my choice include lunch and the other additional extras advertised for Siam Park or Loro Parque?
No, these are only available on your first visit to Siam Park and Loro Parque. The free extra day only covers your admission only to the park of your choice.
Are children aged 5 or less allowed to visit the park?
Yes, children aged 5 or less are allowed to visit both parks free of charge including admission and transfer. However, they are not entitled to any food or beverages. Additionally, they will have to pay locally for the Discovery Tour (approximately €7).
How do I get my free coach transfer from southern Tenerife to Loro Parque or vice versa?
You will be sent an open return bus ticket with your Ultimate Ticket. Reservations are required and you will need to book your seat by calling 922 373841 ext: 356/357 between 9.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday, at least 24 hours before the day of the visit. The service picks up from numerous locations around the main resorts and you will be advised of the nearest pick-up point at the time of booking your transfer.