Golden Gate Park Bike Rentals
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the iconic Golden Gate Park on a Self-Guided Bike Rental!
Explore San Francisco's famous Golden Gate Park, with tons of sights and landmarks along with its beautiful bike paths - or see both the Park and the Golden Gate Bridge on one amazing, mostly flat 9-mile bike ride!
Our guide to Golden Gate Park Bike Rentals
Unlimited Biking will arm you with all you need for your adventure - a helmet, a map, a bike bag/basket, and a bike lock, all free of charge – you just supply the need to explore!
Visit all of the highlights of the park including Stow Lake Boathouse, Academy of the Sciences, de Young Museum, Conservatory of Flowers, Botanical Garden, Rose Garden, Dutch Windmill, and more!
Golden Gate Park has a paved trail of around 4-miles from one end of the park to the other! After your ride, you can return back to our shop, or head towards the Golden Gate Bridge. Bikes can be returned at any of our locations.
We offer bikes for everyone, including eBikes, Kids Bikes, and Tandems. Additionally, we have baby seats and baby trailers available for families.
Unlimited Biking 757 Beach Street San Francisco CA 94109
April 1st - October 31st: 9AM-7PM November 1st - March 31st: 9AM-5PM
2 Hours, 4 Hours, DayPass
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Gate Park Bike Rentals
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, that attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for safety reasons.
- Please note, that no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children are available at an additional cost upon request.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.