4-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Souvenir Ticket
4.6 stars: Based on 4393 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy four days admission to Disneyland® Paris including the ability to hop between Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park for the duration of your ticket.
Our guide to 4-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Souvenir Ticket
Experience the best of Disneyland® Paris by pre-purchasing the 4-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket.
The 4-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket gives you access to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park, with the ability to hop between both Disney Paris parks as many times as you like for the duration of the ticket.
The 4-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket also includes the fantastic Standard FASTPASS® system, a free, time-saving service that shortens your wait at the most popular attractions in Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
From the moment your foot (or glass slipper) hits the cobbles of Main Street, you're officially dreaming with your eyes open. Here you'll explore five themed Lands filled with Disney classic stories. In a magical kingdom called Disneyland® Park. You'll find fun and laughter with Disney friends around every corner! For big thrills, head to Space Mountain: Mission 2 for a space-ride that blasts you off to the edge of the universe or tackle a perilous runaway mine train on Big Thunder Mountain. The whole family can become a spaceranger and save the toys on Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast® and little ones are sure to remember the fantasy flight to Neverland with the Lost Boys on Peter Pan's Flight. Don't miss a meet 'n' greet with beloved Disney Characters or Disney Dreams®, an enormous night-time spectacular extravaganza of lights, colours, lasers and fountains.
Walt Disney Studios®
Park Right next door to Disneyland® Park, discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Step through the Studio Gates and let your imagination soar. Time to immerse yourself in the never-ending, always-fascinating world of movies, animation and television. There are some spectacular surprises starting with The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ where the drop that is faster than the speed of gravity. For a pumping ride with all the G-Force, jump on the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith or tackle Crush's Coaster4, the wild, wide-eyed ride through the wonders and dangers of ocean life. Experience Stitch Live, a first-of-its-kind real-time interactive animated experience the kids will love or get your engines revving on the crazy spin-out Cars Race Rally. Disney's Stars 'n' Cars cavalcade is a party on wheels you don't want to miss!
Our Disney Paris Tickets are open-dated, giving you the flexibility of visiting Disneyland ® Paris on the date that best fits your itinerary. Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase and can be activated any time within those 12 months.
How to Use
Your 4-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Souvenir Ticket will be mailed to you in the post. Take your tickets with you to Paris and on arrival at Disneyland, simply scan the barcode at the gate for admission to the parks.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 4-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Souvenir Ticket
- Your 4-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket will be mailed to you in the post. Upon arrival at Disneyland Paris, simply scan the barcode at the gate for admission to the parks.
- 4-Day/2 Park Disneyland® Paris Hopper Tickets expire one year after the date of purchase.
- Tickets are activated the first time you visit Disneyland® Paris and expire after 7 days. The 4 days admission must be used within this window. There is no refund for unused days.
- All Disneyland® Resort Paris Tickets include the fantastic Standard FASTPASS®, a free, time-saving service that shortens your wait at the most popular attractions in Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. The fast pass is operated on a rolling basis so you can only ever have one fast pass at a time. This is done in the park and cannot be done in advance. To get your Standard FASTPASS®, approach the ride you would like and you will see a Standard FASTPASS® kiosk if the ride participates in Standard FASTPASS®– normally next to the main queue. There will be a time displayed above the kiosk and this indicates the time you can return to join the Standard FASTPASS® queue. You need to scan your tickets at the ticket machine and you will be given a Standard FASTPASS® ticket. You then return to the Standard FASTPASS® queue at the time indicated. Fast passes are subject to availability.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides. Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- These tickets do not include Special Events and are not valid for use to access Disney's Halloween Party or New Year's Eve at Disneyland® Paris, these are seperately ticketed events.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be combined with other reductions or special offers.