Loro Parque Premium Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This upgraded version of the Loro Parque One-Day Ticket includes lunch at the park, an incredible behind-the-scenes Discovery Tour and reserved seating at the Killer Whale, Dolphin and Sea Lion shows.
Our guide to Loro Parque Premium Ticket
Voted the Number One Zoo in Europe on TripAdvisor, Tenerife's Loro Parque is home to some 30,000 animal species including an incredible colony of 200 penguins at Planet Penguin as well as tigers, silverback gorillas, killer whales, panthers and much, much more. The Loro Parque Premium Ticket offer the chance to get a unique behind-the-scenes glimpse of this award-winning park on a Discovery Tour. Lasting 1 hour 45 minutes, learn about the complex technology that ensures the animal habitats are realistic as possible and hear amusing stories about the park’s animals. In addition to Loro Parque admission, your ticket also includes lunch at Patio del Loro self-service restaurant and reserved seating for the Killer Whale, Dolphin and Sea Lion shows.
Use your Loro Parque Ticket to discover the Antarctic and feel the polar climate in the world’s biggest penguin habitat. Planet Penguin has a near 360 degree viewing platform which is considered by many the best human recreation of Penguin natural habitat. Then get face-to-face with the magical creatures that inhabit the oceans and rivers at Loro Parque’s Aquarium. Beyond the Aquarium is the awe-inspiring Shark Tunnel that gets you alongside, underneath and face to face with some of the ocean’s most impressive predators.
Explore Katandra Treetops a unique environment of jungle paths and hanging bridges, you’ll love searching high and low for all the different species of birds you will see there from the loris, cockatoos, kookaburras and emus in this amazing jungle setting. No great animal park adventure would be complete without paying a visit to the magnificent all-male gorilla family at Loro Parque Tenerife. The expansive viewing panes let you get so close to their natural forest environment that you’ll feel you can almost touch the grass - with a view like this it’s hard to tear yourself away from these guys.
Your incredible day will unfold something like this...
- 11.00: DISCOVERY TOUR - go behind the scenes at Loro Parque!
- 12.45: LUNCH in the Patio del Loro Self-service restaurant
- 14.00: ORCA SHOW - Reserved seats ABOVE the white row in the centre
- 14.45: DOLPHIN SHOW - Reserved seats in the centre underneath the sound booth
- 15.30: SEA LION SHOW - reserved seats in the centre on the left-hand side
Loro Parque is located in the North of Tenerife close to Puerto de la Cruz, around an hour by car from the popular resorts in the south of Tenerife. If you do not have a car, a ticket for the coach service between the Southern resorts and Loro Parque can be easily purchased locally.
Loro Park opens at 8.30am and closes at 6.45pm. Last entrance is at 4.00pm. Opening Times are subject to change.
Upon entering Loro Parque you will receive a voucher to the value of €15 per adult/€9 per child to use at Patio del Loro, a self-service, buffet-style restaurant. Choose from various types of salads, soups, wok-prepared dishes, rice, noodles, grilled meats, potatoes, french fries, jacket potatoes, burgers plus various deserts including cheesecake, flan and fruit salad.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Loro Parque Premium Ticket
- Loro Parque PremiumTicket includes a full day entry into Loro Parque.
- You will receive a gate ready Loro Parque ticket, not a voucher, ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive at Loro Parque. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Your gate ready Loro Parque Tickets will be instantly ready to download after full payment has been made.
- Loro Parque Tickets are open-dated and activated the first time they are used. Your ticket is valid for the year of purchase and must be activated within this period.
- In addition to park admission, tickets include the Discovery Tour, lunch with reserved seating, and reserved seating at the shows. The Discovery Tour at Loro Parque must be reserved in advance of your visit by calling 0034 922 373 841 ext 512. Guests must arrive a Loro Parque by 10.15am in order to take the Discovery Tour.
- Lunch: You will receive a voucher to the value of €15 per adult/€9 per child for use at the Patio del Loro self-service restaurant. If your choices exceed the value of the voucher you must pay the difference.
- Tickets do not include transportation to Loro Parque. In Puerto de la Cruz the Loro Parque Express picks people up free of charge from the “Plaza Reyes Catolicos” every 20 minutes from 9.00 onwards. The last departure from the park leaves at 18.45. From other resort areas, take the motorway north and follow the signs to Loro Parque and Puerto de la Cruz.
- The Loro Parque Ticket price does not include car parking which is approximately €2.40 per day at Loro Parque with 200 parking spaces. (Prices are subject to change).
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, the ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Loro Parque Premium Ticket
How do I get my Loro Parque Ticket?
Your Loro Parque Tickets Tickets will be available to download instantly after full payment has been made. Since these are official barcoded tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
Do I have to select a date to visit Loro Parque?
No, AttractionTickets.com will send you open-dated Loro Parque Tickets. These tickets can be used at any time within the year of purchase. However, you must reserve your Discovery Tour in advance by calling on the numbers provided.