Best of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia & Uffizi Masterclass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Florence the Magnificent
Explore Florence with a professional English-speaking guide, discovering its charming streets and iconic museums. Encounter Michelangelo's David, admire artworks by Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, and more at the Uffizi Gallery, and uncover the secrets of the Medici family's Vasari Corridor.
Our guide to Best of Florence Walking Tour, Skip the Line Accademia & Uffizi Masterclass
Our tour explores the historical and architectural evolution factors from the Roman foundation through the medieval centuries and its Renaissance glorious period up to modern times Florence. Our guide will take you to some of the most important spots where the greatest minds and artists have stood and been inspired: Piazza della Signoria, the Duomo, the Baptistery, Santa Trinita and Orsanmichele Church, Pontevecchio Bridge, the secret Vasari Corridor and much much more.
Then enter the Accademia Gallery museum with a fast-track priority entrance ticket and discover the original Michelangelo's masterpiece that has become the symbol of Renaissance splendour. The David along with Michelangelo's famously unfinished sculptures - Prigioni and San Matteo.
The Accademia Gallery Florence houses also many other masterpieces, both paintings and sculptures, from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance, by the greatest artists, like Botticelli, Paolo Uccello, Andrea del Sarto and many more.
Then move toward Signoria Square and enter the beautiful Uffizi Gallery, where you will enjoy an approx. 2.5-hour guided tour of the main rooms of the Uffizi Gallery, skipping the usual long lines. You will thus be able to view the main masterpieces by artists like Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, etc.
Finally, our professional English-speaking guide will lead you on a discovery external walk along the Vasari Corridor, the secret Corridor built by Giorgio Vasari and commissioned by the Grand Duke of Florence, Cosimo I de Medici in 1564, with the aim to build a path that would allow him and the Medici family to move freely from their residence to the government palace on the other side of the Arno river.
- Tuesday to Sunday (except the first Sunday of every month)
- 10.00 am
- Please allow approximately 8 hours
- For the WALKING tour (check in at 9:45 am- duration 3hrs): - Towns of Italy Tourist Hub - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence
- For the ACCADEMIA GALLERY tour (check in at 12:45 pm - duration 1,5 hrs): - ACCADEMIA GALLERY - Accademia Ticket Office Via Ricasoli, 58/60, Florence look for Florencetown tour guide in front of civic number 58
- For the UFFIZI tour (check in at 2:45 pm - duration 3.5 hrs ): - Towns of Italy Tourist Hub - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Best of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia & Uffizi Masterclass
- Please let us know in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult, please specify the child's age at the time of booking.
- This tour runs rain or shine.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.