Accademia and Uffizi Galleries Visit with Audioguide
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy exploring Florence’s two must-see art museums!
Explore two of the most famous art galleries in the world at your own pace with fantastic audio commentary by expert art historians. Marvel at Michelangelo’s David at the Accademia and discover Leonardo da Vinci’s Annunciation on your visit to the Uffizi Gallery.
Our guide to Accademia and Uffizi Galleries Visit with Audioguide
You cannot leave Florence without visiting the Academy Gallery and the Uffizi Gallery. Discover both of these magnificent art museums in total freedom at your own pace, with an audio guide complete with commentary by expert art historians.
You can choose your preferred visiting date and time in advance and then simply walk past the ticket lines on the day. Once inside the museums you are free to explore the exhibits at your leisure.
The Accademia Gallery is home to David by Michelangelo, arguably the most famous sculpture in the world. Through the explanations of your audio guide you will be able to admire the amazing artworks as you stroll along the impressive corridors.
Listen to fascinating stories regarding the artwork contained inside the galleries walls and discover Giambologna's Rape of the Sabines, Botticelli's Madonna and Child and Madonna of the Sea, works by Perugino, Filippino Lippi, Pontormo and many more.
After your tour finishes at the Accademia Gallery, you can take a break and enjoy lunch at a restaurant (if option selected), spend a few hours at your leisure or remain inside the gallery if you wish, before meeting at the Uffizi Gallery in the afternoon.
Once you have collected your audio guide you are ready to start exploring the fantastic Uffizi Gallery. This impressive building, built by Giorgio Vasari between 1560 and 1580 is home to the works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others.
The Uffizi Gallery’s history is as fascinating to hear about as the works inside it. Be sure to check out the Uffizi Terrace, where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments.
Why not include lunch?
There is also the option to add a delicious Tuscan Lunch with Drinks in a historic restaurant in the old town located just a few steps from the Duomo square and the Accademia Gallery.
The lunch includes a "bruschetta" with tomato, pasta (maccheroni) with ragout sauce (or tomato and basil for vegetarians), pasta (penne) with "pesto" sauce, dessert or coffee, a glass of Chianti wine and bottled of water.
After the Accademia Gallery guided tour, you are free to stay inside the museum and then make your own way to lunch. Your guide will provide you with a lunch voucher and directions to get the restaurant.
Daily, except Mondays.
10.30am for The Accademia Gallery and 4.15pm for The Uffizi Gallery
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Accademia and Uffizi Galleries Visit with Audioguide
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour departure.
- Children aged 0-6 years are free of charge. Proof of age may be requested.
- Please note all bags will be checked before accessing the Accademia Gallery & Uffizi Gallery
- One bottle of water is allowed per customer, no larger that 0.5 litres. Drinking is not permitted inside the exhibition rooms.
- Please note, while you will skip the main ticket queues, there may still be some short queuing time depending on how busy it is.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Please bring photo I.D to collect your audio guide. Your I.D will be kept until the end of the visit when you return the audio guide. If you lose or don’t return the audio guide, you will be charged 250 Euros per unit.
- During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.