Buckingham Palace Tickets and Windsor Castle Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit Her Majesty The Queen’s official London residence and see the fascinating parts of Buckingham Palace, combining with an extended tour of Windsor Castle.
Our guide to Buckingham Palace Tickets and Windsor Castle Tour
Get ready for a Royal day out on this tour which combines a fascinating exploration of Buckingham Palace with a visit to Windsor Castle.
Part 1: Buckingham Palace - Special Timed Entry with Multimedia Tour
Special timed entry ensures a breathtaking visit to the official residence of Britain’s sovereigns since 1837.
Open for just 8 weeks a year, viewing the State rooms is an opportunity not to be missed! Marvel at the splendor of the rooms, used on official occasions by The Queen to entertain her guests.
Be dazzled by the beautiful ballroom, throne room and more, before ending your tour with a walk through the stunning South Garden.
Summer 2022 Exhibition - this summer, to celebrate The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in 2022, The State Rooms will display a series of official portraits by Dorothy Wilding taken shortly after The Queen’s Accession to the throne in 1952. These portraits later inspired The Queen’s image on postage stamps and in British embassies across the world until 1971. The exhibition will also feature The Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara – a gift to Princess Victoria Mary of Teck, on her marriage to the future King George V in 1893.
- Check-in time: 9:45am
- Departure time: 10.00am
- Departure Point: Queens Gallery, Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA
Part 2: Windsor Castle
By 1.30pm please make your own way to the Victoria bus station for the Windsor Castle tour departing at 1.45pm. Your driver will take you straight to Windsor Castle for an extended visit at the historical site!
Steeped in history, Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Dating back to Norman times, with sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence.
Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII.
You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, a truly incredible structure complete with working lifts, running water, electricity and wine bottles, all in miniature!
- Departure time: 1:45pm (Please arrive 10 min before time stated)
- Departure Point: Bus Stop 1 Bulleid Way, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH.
- This tour finishes at approximately 6:30pm in Kensington.
- Please note: This tour is unescorted.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Buckingham Palace Tickets and Windsor Castle Tour
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Please note that this experience is non-changeable and non-refundable
- During Peak Periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- It is recommended customers should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled timeslot. Some queuing at the entrance is still possible.
- Buckingham Palace tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass.
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace.