The London Dungeon Admission Ticket
Buy in Advance and Save 10%
- 255 booked
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit the London Dungeon for a uniquely thrilling experience ...if you dare! Featuring ten scarily true live shows and a thrilling drop ride, live and breathe your way through London's darkest history and meet some of the capital's most notorious historic characters.
Our guide to The London Dungeon Admission Ticket
The London Dungeon is a thrilling, interactive attraction that will take you back through a thousand years of London's most perilous past. With a London Dungeon Ticket, you will see, hear, feel and (ahem) smell the chilling, yet amusing, characters of the 'bad old days' as they come to life before your very eyes.
Come face to face with your darkest fears as ten scarily true tales are played out before your eyes and storytelling is given a contemporary twist. Travel through plague-ridden streets, witness Guy Fawkes’ dramatic plot to blow up Parliament, travel back to Jack the Ripper’s bleak Whitechapel and hear the latest gossip and share a drink with the locals in The Tavern, the Victorian pub experience. Then prepare for a ‘hangy’ ending as you plummet to your doom on the exhilarating vertical drop ride; Drop Dead.
Are you ready to discover London's darkest history? We dare you...
The London Dungeon is open daily throughout the year and is located on the South Bank of the River Thames Underneath the London Eye.
Allow approximately 60-75 minutes for your visit to the London Dungeon.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The London Dungeon Admission Ticket
- Children 16 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older
- Child Policy: Children are welcome to visit the London Dungeon with a recommended minimum age of 12 years. However, whilst many children do visit the London Dungeon and enjoy the experience, some may not enjoy the experience as areas of the attraction are particularly dark with loud noises. Parental discretion is advised. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted to enter The London Dungeon.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your London Dungeon visit date up to 5 times if your plans change. Simply click on the booking link found on your London Dungeon ticket and amend your visit to a new date/time.
- Please note that Drop Dead: Drop Ride is closed for maintenance from 28th November to 11th December 2022 inclusive.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for The London Dungeon Admission Ticket
How do I receive my London Dungeon tickets?
Your gate-ready digital ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print a copy and show on arrival at the London Dungeon.