Madame Tussaud London Admission Ticket
Buy in Advance and Save over 10%
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Treat a special someone to the joy our new digital gift cards:Buy a gift card
Guarantee admission to one of London's best-loved attractions with a pre-purchased Madame Tussauds Ticket. Save 10% compared to the on the day price and use your ticket to star in immersive experiences and get up-close to more than 150 lifelike figures of your favourite celebrities.
Our guide to Madame Tussaud London Admission Ticket
Immerse yourself in fame and celebrity at Madame Tussaud London and get a taste of the life of the rich and famous. Using a combination of historic, artistic methods (that date back centuries, by the way!), immersive sets and pioneering modern tech - guests can take a leading role in the ultimate fame experience.
Use your Madame Tussauds Ticket to join your favourite celebrities at the ultimate A-list party including Eddie Redmayne and Dwight Johnson, strut your stuff on the catwalk with Cara Delevingne or join the Royal Family in the most regal of settings. Take to the stage with music stars past and present, like Beyonce, Adele or One Direction, before joining Marvel Super Heroes on a crime-fighting adventure. Then use the force to be transported to a galaxy far far away and star with the biggest heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe in 12 scenes recreating some of the most iconic moments in film history.
Madame Tussauds London is open daily throughout the year and is located on Marylebone Road near to Baker Street Tube Station.
Madame Tussauds London is a self-guided, walk-through attraction, so there is no time limit for your visit. We recommend you allow around 2 hours to get full use of your Madame Tussauds Ticket and enjoy all Madame Tussauds London experiences.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madame Tussaud London Admission Ticket
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older
- Children aged 0-2 years enter Madame Tussauds London free of charge, but must have a valid ticket.
- No more than THREE infant tickets (0-2 years) can be purchased in one transaction.
- It is highly recommended to wear a face mask throughout the attraction and it is mandatory to wear one as you exit through the gift shop.
- Madame Tussaud is now a cashless attraction. Please be ready to make on-site payments using a bank card, preferably 'contactless' where possible.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your Madame Tussauds London visit date up to 5 times if your plans change. Simply click on the booking link found on your Madame Tussauds ticket and amend your visit to a new date/time.
- Please note that it is mandatory for all guests over the age of 11 years old to wear a face covering throughout our indoor attractions unless you are exempt.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-refundable.