City Cruises Thames Dinner Cruise
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
For a unique celebration or date night idea, look no further than a Thames dinner cruise with City Cruises. With delectable food and drink, live entertainment and spectacular views, this is a fun and different way to dine in London.
Our guide to Thames Dinner Cruise
With no crowds, great views, and a full four-course dinner which starts as soon as the boat slips its moorings, what better way to enjoy London in the evening?
The best night in town is on the river! Wine, dine and dance on this great dinner cruise on the River Thames. See spectacular views and enjoy top hits sung by a live performer.
You’ll be greeted with a glass of fizz as you step aboard, then enjoy a four-course dinner as you glide through your London river cruise dinner experience, taking in the stunning landmarks on the banks of the Thames. As night falls, you’ll be surrounded by the glittering lights of the capital. Then dance the night away as our live performer plays popular hits or enjoy the tranquil atmosphere of the open upper deck with someone special.
A celebration fit for a King
From Monday 17th April - Monday 8th May, City Cruises will be celebrating the Coronation of King Charles III. Expect decorated boats, special Royal-themed deserts, activities for children and more. Join us to mark this significant moment in UK history!
Illuminated River Project
Our London Dinner Cruise is the best way to see the Illuminated River project and experience the artwork from the river. Illuminated River is an ambitious public art commission which is transforming the capital at night, lighting up to 9 bridges on the River Thames from London to Lambeth Bridge.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Scottish Smoked Salmon Mousse with Mustard and Dill Centre, King Prawns with Lemon and Mesclun Salad
- Tomato, Roast Pepper and Basil Soup
- Roasted Supreme of Chicken wrapped in Parma Ham, served with Dauphinoise Potato and Mushroom with Thyme and Red Wine Sauce and Seasonal Vegetables
- White, Dark and Milk Chocolate Truffle Cake with Raspberry Sauce
- Tea or Coffee and Mints
- Vegetarian option available
Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, SW1A 2JH.
Varies - see calendar.
Boarding starts at 7.30pm for a 7.45pm departure.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for City Cruises Thames Dinner Cruise
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Dress code - Smart Casual
- PLEASE NOTE – some tables are situated in close proximity to other diners and are pre-allocated before boarding. All tables are fixed to the floor and cannot be moved. Window tables are available which seat up to two people only.
- Please note: this cruise is NOT wheelchair accessible. Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers on dining cruises must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted.
- Please note we can not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts.
- Children under the age of 13 are not allowed on this cruise.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets may be cancelled free of charge 72 hours before your cruise is due to depart. Within this period tickets are non-refundable.