Thames Dinner Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The best night out in London is on the river! Wine, dine and dance while enjoying show songs and top hits sung live as you cruise past the city's spectacular scenery.
Our guide to Thames Dinner Cruise
With no crowds, great views, and a full four-course dinner which starts as soon as the boat slips its moorings, what better way to enjoy London in the evening?
You’ll be enjoying your delicious first course as the music starts and the sights of London begin to glide past the panoramic windows and under the world-famous Tower Bridge.
The cruise, which takes three hours, heads downriver, passing Canary Wharf and Greenwich and arriving at the Thames Barrier in time for dessert and coffee.
As you turn back to head home, the talented onboard singer will start the second set - is it time to hit the dance floor, grab a drink at the bar or maybe head upstairs to the open-air deck and soak up the views.
It doesn’t get any better. Good food, great entertainment and fabulous views. That’s the London Showboat. The best night out on the river. Don’t miss out!
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Scottish Smoked Salmon Mousse with Mustard and Dill Centre, King Prawns with Lemon and Mesclun Salad
- Tomato, Roast Pepper and Basil Soup
- Roasted Supreme of Chicken wrapped in Parma Ham, served with Dauphinoise Potato and Mushroom with Thyme and Red Wine Sauce and Seasonal Vegetables
- White, Dark and Milk Chocolate Truffle Cake with Raspberry Sauce
- Tea or Coffee and Mints
Westminster Pier, SW1A 2JH. The pier is situated next to Westminster Bridge, by the entrance to Westminster underground station.
Varies - see calendar.
Boarding starts at 7.30pm for a 7.45pm departure.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Thames Dinner Cruise
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Window tables are available which seat up to two people only. Please note that all tables are fixed to the floor and cannot be put together.
- Dresscode: Smart Casual
- Please note: this cruise is NOT wheelchair accessible. Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers on dining cruises must be physically able to walk onto the boats with an able-bodied helper and unfortunately, no electronic wheelchairs are permitted.
- Please note we can not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts.
- If a child from 0-4 years would like to have a seat and be served a meal, the child rate will be charged.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets may be cancelled free of charge 72 hours before your cruise is due to depart. Within this period tickets are non-refundable.