Catalina Island - A Day In Paradise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a step back in time at Catalina Island, a charming, laid-back island, located just 22 miles off the coast of Los Angeles. As you'll discover on your visit, there isn't a single traffic light on this picturesque paradise.
Our guide to Catalina Island - A Day In Paradise
Spend a day in Paradise! Located just 22 miles off the coast of Southern California, Catalina Island is picture perfect and a world away from the hustle and bustle of the mainland.
You will picked up from your hotel at a leisurely 8.00am and taken to the Long Beach Downtown Landing.
From here you board the Express to take you across to Catalina Island via the straights of Catalina. They use to swim this for big money back in the 1930s but the Express is much more relaxing and takes an hour.
On your arrival at the charmingly named town of Avalon, the day is yours to do as you wish; try your luck at the casino, take a boat ride, go zip lining, tour up into the mountains, go shopping or just hit the beach.
But remember to be back in time for the 3.45 sailing back to the mainland (later times available depending on season). When arriving back into Long Beach you will be transferred back to your hotel with memories of a special place.
Daily, year round.
10 hours approx.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Catalina Island - A Day In Paradise
- This tour needs a minimum of two to operate.
- Advanced reservations are essential.
- Hotel pick ups are available from Anaheim Resort Hotels, Beverly Hills, Long Beach and San Pedro Cruise Terminals, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, LAX Hotels, Marina Del Rey, Huntington Beach, Hollywood, Universal, Downtown LA, Newport Beach.