Horseback Ride in the Hollywood Hills
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
How do you get the best view of the world famous Hollywood sign? From the back of a horse, as you'll discover on this unique ride which explores a side of Los Angeles that most people don't get to see.
Our guide to Horseback Ride in the Hollywood Hills
Saddle up and mosey on up to see the iconic Hollywood sign from a viewpoint few get to experience - from the back of a friendly, well-trained horse!
Open since 1929, the Sunset Ranch is located directly under the world famous sign and still maintains an authentic, rustic quality to this day.
Meet your steed and hop on - the route starts and ends with a stellar view of the sign and the cityscape before you ride to the top of Mount Hollywood.
From the summit of Griffith Park's tallest peak, take in the stunning 360-degree views of Los Angeles County including the Griffith Observatory, Downtown LA's skyscrapers, famous streets like Sunset Boulevard and the sparkling Pacific Ocean.
Riding in these hills allow one to escape the hubbub of the City of Angels and to view the always bustling L.A. from the serenity of the hills.
You will be collected from your hotel/accomodation in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and returned afterwards. Simply select the correct ticket, based on the location of your accomodation, when booking.
- From Anaheim Resort Hotels, Long Beach Cruise Terminals: Shuttle transfer time 8.00am
- From LAX hotels and Santa Monica Beach Hotels: Shuttle transfer time 8.30am
- From downtown, Beverly Hills and North Hollywood Hotels: Shuttle transfer time 9.00am
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Horseback Ride in the Hollywood Hills
- Maximum weight limit is 240lbs per person.
- Children must be 8 years old to participate - no double riding.
- Under 18 year olds need to to be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour needs a minimum of two people in order to operate.