Los Angeles International Airport Shared Arrival Shuttle Transfers
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
If you're looking for transportation from Los Angeles International airport (LAX), look no further! Save time and money when you land in L.A and enjoy stress-free travel. For complete peace of mind your professional driver will take you from LAX terminals directly to your hotel located in the greater Los Angeles area (including Anaheim) safely and quickly.
Our guide to Los Angeles International Airport Shared Arrival Shuttle Transfers
Forget fighting the L.A. traffic or inconvenient LAX airport parking and ride in style & comfort. With a courteous 24-hour service from professional drivers and the latest model vehicles, you will enjoy a comfortable and hassle-free travel experience between LAX Airport and the hotels of greater Los Angeles area (including Anaheim).
Save time, as this is the ONLY shared van service that can pick up guests from the LAX terminals. What's more, with a maximum of 9 passengers per vehicle, the number of stops is limited to 3 hotel stops, which means you will get to your destination even quicker.
With state-of-the-art technology, Karmel Shuttle knows when your flight touches down on the runway. Once you arrive, you will receive a text message with pick-up instructions and exactly where to stand to meet your driver. If you cannot receive text messages, don’t worry, simply call the number we provide you with and you will be given the details of where to meet your driver.
Karmel Shuttle Transfers operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Two suitcases per person (50 pounds or less) and one small carry-on per person.
All passengers, regardless of age, need to book and pay for a seat. This also applies to children under 3 years of age who will need to have their own car seat.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Los Angeles International Airport Shared Arrival Shuttle Transfers
- Child policy: Child rates apply to children aged 0-11yrs. Please be aware that we DO NOT supply child restraint/safety seats as there are several types and designs of child restraint/safety seats that are specifically designed to meet each child’s age, weight and height variables. California State Law requires your child be secured in a child safety seat. Please be sure to bring one and install it in your child’s pre-reserved seat. It is the parent’s/guardian’s/care giver’s responsibility to provide and properly install the child safety seat. We DO NOT provide child safety seats and will NOT ALLOW children (including infants) to sit on the lap of another passenger. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
- Luggage allowance: Two suitcases per person (50 pounds or less) and one small carry-on per person. International luggage size standards are: 23 Kilos with a maximum luggage size of 158 linear (total) centimetres or 69 x 53 x 36 centimetres. If you are traveling with excessive luggage or oversized luggage and, as a result, we cannot accommodate all luggage into the cargo area of the vehicle, then the supplier will call in for a second vehicle. The second vehicle will be dispatched at the earliest possible time and you will need to pay any charges locally for the second vehicle at time of pickup.
- Ticket includes all taxes. Gratuity not included.
- You will receive a voucher for your transfer. Please read it thoroughly.
Frequently Asked Questions for Los Angeles International Airport Shared Arrival Shuttle Transfers
Can we travel with a service Animal?
Yes. It is Karmel Shuttles policy that clients travelling with Service Animals shall have access to the same services offered at the same price point offered to those travelling without service animals. Please advise at time of booking if you are travelling with a service animal.