Orlando ATV Driving Experience
4.9 stars: Based on 7 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a guided ride through 230 acres of classic Florida landscape...
ATVs, Quads bikes, 4-wheelers...call them what you will, but the experience is the same - a thrilling off road adventure! And where better to do this than in the Sunshine state on 230 acres of tracks and trails especially designed for novice and experts alike. Twisted sandy trails and grassy tracks through wetland areas makes this one of the most exciting off road rides.
Our guide to Orlando ATV Experience
This unique opportunity allows you to experience the thrill of riding an ATV over the 230 acres of varied tracks and trails.
Whether novice or expert there is a trail to suit all levels, however, if you are looking for large mountain boulders or an extreme off-road cliff face then this is NOT for you.
BUT if you are looking for some off-road fun then there is no better place in Florida than Revolution. This guided tour is open to those over 16 years of age with photo I.D and a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
Your session begins with a safety briefing and instruction session from an expert guide. You will receive all the necessary safety equipment - helmet, gloves and goggles.
Then, it's green for go! The ATV trails take you through 230 acres of traditional Florida landscape incorporating sand, mud, swamp and forest. Be prepared for lots of fun and to get dirty…..very dirty!
The Orlando ATV Experience takes place in Kissimmee, just off route 27 at the end of the SR-192. The location is a 20-25 minute drive from Walt Disney World.
Allow 2 hours from start to finish including a thorough safety briefing with two 35-minute trail rides broken up by a short break for refreshments.
Orlando ATV Experience
Upon entry, you’ll immediately encounter graceful Commerson’s dolphins at play. Check the signs posted nearby, or ask an education team member, for updates on feeding times and have the opportunity to learn even more about these animals through the team of animal care specialists.
Average 4.9 out of 5 (7 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Orlando ATV Driving Experience
- Advance reservations are required - please choose your preferred date at the time of booking.
- You must be over 16 years of age to drive with photo I.D and a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Transfers are not included in the ticket cost - customers must make their own way to the driving centre.
- Riders are usually in groups of 5 or less to ensure everyone’s safety and maximize on fun.
- There is a maximum height restriction of 6'2" and a maximum weight restriction of 270 lbs.
- Safety equipment including helmet and goggles are included.
- All guests are strongly advised to wear enclosed toe shoes and loose clothing that you are prepared to get dirty.
- ATVs do not carry passengers.
- All drivers and passengers will need to complete an online waiver release form online before arrival and a rental agreement form on arrival.
- Your experience will be led by an experienced guide. You will undertake a safety course prior to heading off on the tracks and trails.
- Not all experiences are suitable for the very young, pregnant, or those with back or neck problems.
- Please be prepared to get dirty maybe very dirty.
- Parking is free to all guests.
- Guests should arrive 15 minutes ahead of reservation time. Guests arriving 15 minutes later than the scheduled time are considered as no -shows. No refunds will be given.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable.