5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
Take to the skies on a breathtaking hot air balloon flight and savour the spectacular views and peaceful serenity of the morning sunrise as you gently float over the unique Orlando landscape.
Our guide to Balloon Flights over Orlando
Imagine rising into the sky to glide effortlessly over Orlando's forests, waterways and theme parks as they're become bathed in morning sunlight. Floating gently across the Orlando Skyline, passengers can enjoy the world’s oldest and safest form of flight and check something truly memorable off their bucket list.
This exhilarating program starts one hour before sunrise with a pre-flight briefing by your professional pilot. You can even join in the inflation process to bring the balloon to life, before climbing into the basket and taking off into the early morning sky. Floating on air is a unique and peaceful experience which is best appreciated at this time of day when the light is at its finest. Listen closely as your friendly pilot points out all the spectacular sights of the area. Whether you are gliding over lakes and treetops or rising to several thousand feet, the balloon is wonderfully calm as it floats gently in the wind. Each flight is totally unique as the route and landing site are completely dependent on the wind strength and direction. No two flights are ever the same.
After your voyage, celebrate with a classic hot air ballooning tradition of a Champagne toast before being awarded a souvenir first flight certificate.
The flight lasts for approximately one hour meaning that you still have the whole day in front of you to head off to one of the theme parks or maybe the beach.
Balloon Flights over Orlando
Think you’ve seen it all? Get behind the scenes and up-close with a selection of amazing tours, such as the Serengeti Safari, where you can feed a giraffe and learn about the other animals on the Serengeti Plain.
Average 5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Balloon Flight Over Orlando
- Ballooning is dependent upon favourable weather conditions and weather conditions can affect your flight length. Flights are normally one hour, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- If weather conditions are not favourable for a safe flight, the pilot may reschedule or cancel the flights. In this instance you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- There are four to sixteen passengers in a shared basket. The larger balloons have compartments for increased passenger comfort and safety.
- Children aged under 6 years old cannot fly and any passenger under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- MAXIMUM individual passenger weight is 280 pounds/127 Kilograms/20 Stone.
- Any passenger who has had recent surgery, injuries, hip, back, or knee problems, health concerns, physical limitations, is/or may be pregnant or has severe auditory restrictions cannot fly.
- If you do not have your own transport, hotel pick-ups can be arranged for USD20 per person, payable locally. This is provided for hotels only and does not include vacation villas.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier up to 72 hours prior to the balloon flight date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Balloon Flight Over Orlando
- Where and when do I meet?
Meet one hour prior to Sunrise at the Showcase of Citrus, 5010 US HWY 27, Clermont Florida 34714. The location is a short distance from the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Where do the flights take place?
The flights are in the Disney area. They can take place anywhere from Disney to Highway 192 and Highway 27 depending on wind direction.
- I don’t have transport, how do I get to the meeting point?
Hotel pick-ups can be arranged locally when you reconfirm the meeting time at an additional cost of $20 per person
- How long is the flight?
Most flights are about an hour. However they can be as short as 45 minutes or as long and one hour and 45 minutes. It just depends on weather conditions and landing sites.
- What should I wear?
Dress like you were going on a hike in the woods. NO OPENED TOE SHOES. It is not any cooler in the balloon than it is on the ground so we suggest dressing for that particular day's weather.
- What can I bring along?
Feel free to bring along a camera or camcorder to record this once in a lifetime experience. How high do we go? Anywhere from treetops to several thousand feet; it depends on wind speed and direction.
- How many people are in the balloon?
Balloons accommodate between 4 and 12 passengers. The larger balloons have compartments in them for the comfort and safety of our passengers.