Pirates Dinner Adventure
3.7 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
Pirate's Dinner Adventure is an adventurous, interactive dinner experience, that captivates audiences of all ages. Set sail on board a pirate ship for swashbuckling thrills with the perfect blend of comedy, romance, action and adventure.
Our guide to Pirates Dinner Adventure
When you set sail with the crew at Pirates Dinner Adventure, you have front-row seats to an epic, swashbuckling adventure that unfolds before your very eyes!
Watch the evil pirate captain Sebastian the Black as he leads his crew of renegades against our heroes, Benjamin Blue and the beautiful Princess Anita.
Set aboard an 18th-century Spanish galleon with 40-foot masts, the show features action, romance, music, and breathtaking areal stunts.
Anchored in a 300,000-gallon indoor lagoon, the ship has been authentically replicated, with night sky lighting. Keep your eyes peeled though - you never know when a mermaid might appear, or the Loch Ness Monster!
But no show is complete without an audience and at Pirates Dinner Adventure, our audience plays a special role in each performance. Every night, children, adults, and pirates of all ages have a chance to come onstage and take part in the action.
Everyone is invited to cheer and sing along as our pirates fight and swoop through the air, accompanied by cannon blasts, pyrotechnics, and plenty of laughs. It’s the world’s largest interactive dinner show!
What’s on the menu? (subject to change):
- First Course: Caeser salad with croutons OR Tomato bisque Soup
- Main Course (choose from): Chicken meal - flame-kissed all natural chicken served with Yukon gold potato purée, seasonal vegetable, garlic demi-glaze OR Salmon meal - grilled Alaskan salmon served with Yukon gold potato purée, seasonal vegetable, lemon beurre blanc OR Pasta meal - penne pasta, basil pesto, seasonal vegetables (gluten-free pasta available upon request)
- Children's Main: Chicken nuggets served with macaroni and cheese
- Dessert: Princess Anita’s Royal dessert sponge - delicious layered mousse cake with fresh berries
- Beverages: Complimentary soft drink served during main show
Average 3.7 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Good but food poor for the price you pay
Francis Donohoe reviewed 23 Nov,2019
Excellent experience - the food service was slightly below par. Quite slow to our table.
Caroline Dempsey reviewed 05 Nov,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Pirates Dinner Adventure
- Advanced reservations are required.
- For groups of 15 persons or more, a mandatory charge of $3 per person will be collected by your server locally.
- Regular tickets are not valid for the New Year’s Eve show on 31 December.
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket price and are payable locally to your server.
Frequently Asked Questions for Pirates Dinner Adventure
- Do I need to book a time and date for Pirates Dinner Adventure?
Yes, you need to book in advance.
- Where is Pirates Dinner Adventure located?
Pirates Dinner Adventure is found on Carrier Drive, just off International Drive.
- How long does the show last?
The pre-show lasts around 30 minutes and the main show is around 90 minutes.