Clearwater Beach Tour from Orlando plus Pirate Cruise
4.6 stars: Based on 116 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Escape the frenetic pace of Orlando's theme parks and head for the white sands and turquoise waters of Clearwater Beach on Florida's Gulf Coast. This relaxing tour combines plenty of free time on the beach with a swashbuckling 2 hour Pirate Cruise in search of dolphins.
Our guide to Clearwater Beach Tour from Orlando plus Pirate Cruise
Take a day away from the hustle and bustle of Orlando's theme parks to unwind on the beautiful white, sandy beaches of Clearwater -voted #1 in the U.S. by Traveler's Choice. This relaxing tour offers you an opportunity to wind down and enjoy some of that fresh sea air and glorious Floridian sunshine.
After an early pick-up in Orlando, sit back and relax as your driver does the hard work and soon you'll be kicking back on Clearwater's famous sugar-white sands. Once at the beach, enjoy the morning at your leisure. Take a refreshing swim in the ocean, bodyboard, go for a stroll or simply relax on the beach and top up the tan.
For those choosing the optional lunch, satisfy your senses and choose between American, Italian, and Greek fare at a local family restaurant that has been serving the area for more than 30 years.
Sample Lunch Menu
- Sandwiches: (served with French fries & coleslaw) - Hot & Cold varieties
- Salads: Greek-Caesar-Chef-Chicken or Tuna
- Pasta: Choice of Spaghetti-Ziti (Variety of sauces)
- Pizzas: Various toppings
- Greek specials: Chicken Souvlaki-Gyros
- Seafood: (served with French fries & coleslaw) - Fish & Chips-Grilled Grouper Sandwich
- Kids: Burgers - Hot Dog - Chicken - Fish Fingers & Chips
In the afternoon join Captain Memo’s Original Pirate Cruise for an authentic swashbuckling adventure! Hop aboard the Pirate Ransom for an authentic swashbuckling adventure you won’t forget! Go back in time and travel around the way the seafaring seadogs did. Listen to the cool sounds of island reggae as you sail through the calm waters of the picturesque Gulf of Mexico keeping an eye out for dolphins. Get lost in the pirate antics during this two-hour odyssey including a treasure hunt, face painting, water gun games, stories and dancing for all ages. Every guest will get their choice of a soft drink, beer or wine whilst on the ship served by one of our many friendly pirates. For older scallywags, embrace your pirate side with a choice of free beer or wine or purchase your favourite libation at the full-service bar.
After your cruise, you’ll have more time to enjoy the warm sands and blue waters of Clearwater Beach before leaving for Orlando at around 5.00pm.
Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change)
Shuttle pick-up locations generally require a change of vehicle before travelling onwards to Clearwater Beach.
|Senor Frogs - 8747 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819||7.00am|
|Rosen Inn International - 7600 International Dr, Orlando, Fl 32819||7.10am|
|Universal Resort Bus Loop - Bus Space #71- 5855 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32819||7.25am|
|Firehouse Sub at Crossroads - 12515 State Rd. 535 Ste 515 Orlando, FL 32836||7.45am|
|Swan Hotel at Disney (Shuttle) - 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl, 32830 (Main Bus Stop)||8.00am|
|Wildside Texas BBQ - 7725 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee||8.10am|
Mondays, Wednesdays and select Saturdays.
Duration: Around 12 hours including a 2 hour Pirate Cruise. Transfer Time: 2 hours each way.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Clearwater Beach Tour from Orlando plus Pirate Cruise
- The Clearwater Beach Tour plus Pirate Cruise runs from central location points in Orlando - you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Customers selecting the optional lunch will be given a voucher for Post Corner Pizza and Restaurant that can be redeemed at any time throughout the day.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Clearwater Beach Tour from Orlando plus Pirate Cruise
- Is a hotel pick-up included?
The Clearwater Beach plus Pirate Cruise tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day.
- Where will my Clearwater Beach plus Pirate Cruise Tour depart from?
The pick-up locations are arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point. The actual location will be given at the time of booking when you advise us of your hotel. If you do not have your hotel information available at the time of booking, you will be advised of your pick-up point when you call to reconfirm your tour in resort.