Clearwater Beach Tour from Orlando
4.6 stars: Based on 116 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Escape to the beach.
Charging around theme parks takes its toll on the feet after a while, so why not take a break in the form of warm white sand and clear blue waters? This excursion takes you to beautiful Clearwater Beach, one of Florida's finest...
Our guide to Clearwater Beach Tour from Orlando
Located within easy reach of Orlando, a trip to Clearwater Beach is an ideal antidote to the busy theme parks. You will have plenty of free time to work on the tan and enjoy the warm Gulf Coast waters.
After an early pick-up in Orlando, sit back and relax as your driver does the hard work and soon you'll be kicking back on Clearwater's famous sugar-white sands. Once at the beach, you're on your own to enjoy the day as you wish. Take a refreshing swim in the ocean, bodyboard, go for a stroll or simply relax on the beach.
For those choosing the optional lunch, satisfy your senses and choose between American, Italian, and Greek fare at a local family restaurant that has been serving the area for more than 30 years.
Sample Lunch Menu
- Sandwiches: (served with French fries & coleslaw) - Hot & Cold varieties
- Salads: Greek-Caesar-Chef-Chicken or Tuna
- Pasta: Choice of Spaghetti-Ziti (Variety of sauces)
- Pizzas: Various toppings
- Greek specials: Chicken Souvlaki-Gyros
- Seafood: (served with French fries & coleslaw) - Fish & Chips-Grilled Grouper Sandwich
- Kids: Burgers - Hot Dog - Chicken - Fish Fingers & Chips
In the afternoon, the choice is yours. Take it easy, catch some rays or have fun on the beach. Either way, you'll be refreshed and raring to go by the time you return to Orlando.
Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change)
Shuttle pick-up locations generally require a change of vehicle before travelling onwards to Clearwater Beach.
|Senor Frogs - 8747 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819||7.00am|
|Rosen Inn International - 7600 International Dr, Orlando, Fl 32819||7.10am|
|Universal Resort Bus Loop - Bus Space #71- 5855 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32819||7.25am|
|Firehouse Sub at Crossroads - 12515 State Rd. 535 Ste 515 Orlando, FL 32836||7.45am|
|Swan Hotel at Disney (Shuttle) - 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl, 32830 (Main Bus Stop)||8.00am|
|Wildside Texas BBQ - 7725 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee||8.10am|
Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
From 7.00am - see pick-up times.
Around 12 hours in total. Journey time to Clearwater Beach is around 2 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Clearwater Beach Tour from Orlando
- The Clearwater Beach and Lunch tour runs from central location points in Orlando - you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Customers selecting the optional lunch will be given a voucher for Post Corner Pizza and Restaurant that can be redeemed at any time throughout the day.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Clearwater Beach Tour from Orlando
- Is a hotel pick-up included?
The Clearwater tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day.
- Where will my Clearwater Beach and Lunch Tour depart from?
The pick-up locations are arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point. The actual location will be given at the time of booking when you advise us of your hotel. If you do not have your hotel information available at the time of booking, you will be advised of your pick-up point when you call to reconfirm your tour in resort.