This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
If you can’t quite manage a day relaxing on the beach, how about taking to the high seas armed with rod, bait and tackle for a tussle with a variety of fish including Red Snapper, Sea Bass and the occasional Grouper? This excursion runs in conjunction with the Clearwater Beach Tours, enabling keen fisherman to head out to sea while the rest of the family relaxes on the beach.
Our guide to Gulf Coast Deep Sea Fishing
Head west from Orlando to the glorious Gulf of Mexico. Being that Florida is the sport fishing capital of the world; you must take advantage of this excellent opportunity. A half-day out in the deep waters, wrecks and reefs of the Gulf of Mexico.
Your tour also includes a meal voucher for lunch in a local café to enjoy at your leisure. The varied menu includes sandwiches with fries and coleslaw; Greek, Caesar, Chicken or Tuna salad; Pasta; Pizza; Fish & Chips. The kids menu includes Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Fingers or Fish & Chips.
Board your fishing catamaran and cast off for an afternoon of fishing and fun. Sail out some 10 miles across the turquoise waters into the Gulf of Mexico to some of West Central Florida’s most productive natural reefs. Reaching the best grounds will take around an hour so you can use up the time soaking up some rays, enjoying a beer or creating a tall story about the one that got away! Tarpons, Jacks, Groupers and Snappers all wait for you to join them in the open water.
Whether you’re an avid fisherman or want to enjoy the day with your family this deep sea fishing trip can accommodate all your needs. Equipment is all included and for those who aren’t sure how to use it their staff will be more than happy to show you.
Around 12 hours. The Gulf Coast Deep Sea Fishing Cruise lasts around 4 hours.
2 hours each way.
Gulf Coast Deep Sea Fishing Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change)
|Wild Side Bar & Grill - 7725 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee||8.10am|
|Swan Hotel at Disney (Shuttle) - 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl, 32830 (Main Bus Stop)||8.00am|
|Firehouse Sub at Crossroads - 12515 State Rd. 535 Ste 515 Orlando, FL 32836||7.45am|
|Universal Resort Bus Loop - Bus Space #71- 5855 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32819||7.25am|
|Rosen Inn international - 7600 International Dr, Orlando, Fl 32819||7.10am|
|Senor Frogs - 8747 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819||7.00am
Shuttle pick-up locations generally require a change of vehicle before travelling to Clearwater Beach.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Clearwater Beach Tour with Deep Sea Fishing
- The Clearwater Beach Tour with Deep Sea Fishing runs from central location points in Orlando - you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando.
- The Deep Sea Fishing cruise lasts for 4 hours including 2 hours travelling and 2 hours fishing.
- The Deep Sea Fishing cruise is subject to minimum numbers and favourable weather conditions. Occasionally the cruise can be cancelled after the departure from Orlando due to inclement weather. It is recommended guests bring beach wear in case the cruise is cancelled at short notice.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Customers selecting the optional lunch will be given a voucher for Post Corner Pizza and Restaurant that can be redeemed at anytime thoughout the day.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Clearwater Beach Tour with Deep Sea Fishing
- Is a hotel pick-up included?
The Gulf Coast Deep Sea Fishing Tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure point. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day.