Orlando Polaris Razor Driving Experience
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
For the ultimate off-road drive, check out the Polaris Razor Experience. Designed for side-by-side fun, these robust vehicles are suitable for those who wish to have a passenger with them. One thing to remember... whatever the weather you should be prepared to get very dirty!
Our guide to Orlando Polaris Razor Driving Experience
The Polaris Razor Experience covers most of the 230 acres of tracks and trails waving back and forth and, depending on the weather, may include mud holes, dry sandy tracks, swamps, forests, small hills and more.
Your session begins with a briefing and instruction session from an expert guide- you will be given all the necessary safety equipment including helmet, gloves and goggles.
Then it's time to hit the road!
Follow your guide as they lead the way across an array of terrain - you do not need to be an experienced driver to ride the automatic Polaris Razor (but you must be over 21 years of age with a full driving license).
Enjoy 50-minutes of exhilarating driving with a short break in-between.
Please note, there is a second seat for any passengers over five years of age (driver must be 25+ to take a passenger) and there'll only be a maximum of five Polaris Razor vehicles in operation in any one session, with a total of 10 guests.
The Polaris Razor experience runs daily and there are four start times to choose from: 9.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm or 3.00pm.
The session lasts 1 hour in total including the safety briefing. You will be driving for around 50 minutes.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Orlando Polaris Razor Driving Experience
- Advance reservations are required - please choose your preferred date at the time of booking.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to drive the Razor and hold a full driving license and photo I.D.
- You must be at least 25 years of age with a full driving license and photo I.D. to drive the Razor with a passenger who is a minor (Under 18 years old).
- Transfers are not included in the ticket cost - customers must make their own way.
- Riders are usually in groups of 5 or less to ensure everyone’s safety and maximize the fun
- There is a maximum height restriction of 6'2" and a maximum weight restriction of 270 lbs
- Safety equipment including helmet and goggles are included, however you should wear closed toe shoes and old clothes.
- All drivers and passengers will need to complete an online waiver release form on line before arrival and a rental agreement form on arrival.
- Your experience will be led by an experienced guide. You will undertake a safety course prior to heading off on the tracks and trails.
- Please be prepared to get dirty maybe very dirty.
- The Razor can take between 1 and 2 passengers. They must be a minimum of 48” in height and be able to sit upright with feet firmly placed on the floor.
- You do not need to be an expert to drive the automatic Razor 900 cc vehicles, but you do need to be in good health and without back or neck injuries.
- Pregnant ladies are advised not to ride.
- Each guest will undertake a safety course prior to heading off on the track.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable.