Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour & Dine with an Astronaut
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
When you want to take your space exploration a step further, what better way to enhance your visit to Kennedy Space Center than dining with one of the few people who actually make it all happen – one of NASA’s very own astronauts.
Our guide to Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour & Dine with an Astronaut
Not only will you be whisked to the Visitor Complex with all the convenience and efficiency of Real Florida Adventures transport, but you will also be first in line for one of THE great personalized experiences the Space Center has to offer.
Set in a purpose-designed venue away from the main centre, you will be introduced to some common astronaut traditions – including training in the T-38 jet, visiting the Astronaut Beach House, and staying in crew quarters before a launch – before the Main Event, lunch with a seasoned veteran of the space program.
After your chef-prepared meal, there will be a full presentation from the featured astronaut, who will talk visitors through their experiences of that first launch, subsequent missions, and what it’s like to live and work in space.
Be sure to have some questions up your sleeve for the subsequent Q&A opportunity with the day’s representative of NASA’s astronaut corps, and be ready for the highlight of a photo opportunity with him or her, and a memory to last a lifetime.
Of course, you will still have plenty of time to explore the rest of the Space Center and soak up the amazing, dynamic vibe of the modern KSC, which has been dramatically revamped in recent years to really immerse visitors in both the history and the future of space exploration.
There is a LOT to discover, but don’t miss the awe-inspiring Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, complete with the Shuttle Launch Experience, the Heroes & Legends centre, incorporating the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame, the majestic Rocket Garden, and the fabulous IMAX Theater, with its larger-than-life movie features.
Daily except for Wednesdays.
Pick-up Time & Schedule
- Margaritaville Resort at 7:15am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747)
- Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill at 7:30am (12553 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836)
- Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 8.00am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819)
Around 12 hours in total.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour & Dine with an Astronaut
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change.
- The Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour plus Dine with an Astronaut runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. Your nearest pick-up location will be confirmed locally upon tour reconfirmation.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour & Dine with an Astronaut
- How long is this Kennedy Space Center Tour?
Plan to be having fun all day. The Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour lasts around 12 hours with an early morning pick-up and evening return to Orlando.
- What kind of transport is included on the Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour?
Tours will operate on 55 passenger motorcoach or 15 passenger van depending on the size of the tour group.
- Is there a guide on the Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour?
Yes, you will be accompanied by one of Real Florida Adventures' professional tour guides. Every tour guide is an expert on all things Florida. They are all licensed guides, CPR certified, and CDC compliance trained. Additionally, they take refresher courses throughout the year to keep up to date with all safety procedures.
- What happens if Mother Nature interferes with our trip?
We all know that Florida is one of those places that the weather can change in an instant. It can rain on one side of the street and be completely sunny on the other. We will do our best to ensure all activities are completed however the safety of our guests is of utmost importance.
- What should I bring on the tours?
Cameras on every trip. There will be amazing photo opportunities. We also recommend you bring a light sweater or jacket as all our vehicles are air-conditioned.
- Where are the pick-up locations?
There are 3 scheduled stops. Margaritaville Resort at 7:15am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747), Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill at 7:30am (12553 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836), Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 8.00am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819)
- Where are we dropped off after the trip?
The Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center Tour drops off at the same pick-up locations listed above. You can get off at any stop you like however there will be no hotel drop-offs.