River Thames 24-Hour Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This hop-on hop-off pass offers unlimited access to the River Thames for 24 hours. You can hop on and hop off at any one of four piers, with open passage on any City Cruises sightseeing boat to get around London and explore the sights of the Thames.
Our guide to River Thames 24-Hour Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise
Get the best views of London from the top deck of your River Red Rover City Cruise and absorb in the entire City skyline including the Houses of Parliament, the enormous dome of St Paul’s Cathedral, the historic Tower of London in contrast to the modern architecture of the London Eye, Millennium Bridge and Tate Modern.
All these sights and many more are all expertly narrated in a variety of languages by knowledgeable and entertaining guides bringing the history of London to life! There’s no traffic congestion on the River so you simply board at one of the four piers and enjoy the ride at your leisure.
Your modern all-weather, wheelchair-friendly vessel includes open upper decks and spacious lower saloons with panoramic windows.
Each point-to-point cruise takes around in 70-minutes so you go at your own pace, hopping on and off as many times as you like at any one of the four convenient piers and enjoy a relaxing day exploring, seeing and learning all about this historic City and surrounding areas.
- London Eye Pier (for the Lastminute.com London Eye and South Bank Complex)
- Tower Pier (next to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge)
- Greenwich Pier (easy access to the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House, the Old Royal Observatory )
- Westminster Pier (close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms).
With your Hopper Pass you can hop-on or hop-off at any of the piers as often as you like throughout the day.
Daily, year round.
Boats depart approx. ever 45 minutes from 10.00am. Each point-to-point cruise takes around 70 minutes. Does not operate on Christmas Day.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for River Thames 24-Hour Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise
- All boats on the published schedule are accessible by wheelchair but please note additional boats put into service during busy times may not be.
- Children under 5 years travel free.
- Transport to the piers is not included.
- Refreshments are available to purchase onboard.
- Please note: the cruises do not operate on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day.
- Actual times may vary depending upon the state of the tide and other river traffic. Always check locally for any changes to times.
- Tickets may be cancelled free of charge 72 hours before your cruise is due to depart. Within this period tickets are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for River Thames 24-Hour Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the cruises?
No, you can get off and on the cruise boats as many times as you like over the duration of your ticket. The cruises run approximately every 30 minutes so you never have long to wait for the next cruise boat to come along.