Dark Heart of Rome Ghost and Mystery Tour
2 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the dark side of Rome on a night-time walking tour which showcases the city's illuminated buildings whilst you are being regaled with stories and tales about the Italian capital's lesser-known history! This is a great after dinner treat...
Our guide to Dark Heart of Rome Ghost and Mystery Tour
When the sun sets over Rome, another side of the city comes to life - an older and more mysterious city where fact and legend are intertwined, stimulating the imagination as much as the eye. Discover a Rome known only to a few on this nocturnal stroll through the city's ghostly and curious sites.
Departing from Sant' Andrea Della Valle Church, walk in the shadow of sights such as the Campo de Fiori, where public executions used to take place as your guide brings the Eternal City's most enthralling historical and supernatural mysteries to life in a highly entertaining and informative manner.
Cut down the Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, and through the Piazza Farnese which dominated by fountains formed out of granite stone basins. See the Castel Sant Angelo, site of the Mausoleum of Hadrian, and walk down the Via Giulia, one of the first planning projects in Renaissance Rome.
Listen closely along the way as you hear terrifying tales and hair-raising legends which mean you'll never see the Eternal City in the same light again.
March to October: Daily.
Average 2 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dark Heart of Rome Ghost and Mystery Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 4 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Dress according to the weather for that evening. A comfortable pair of walking shoes are recommended.