Skip the line Imperial Rome & Vatican Museums Combo Tour
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend the morning discovering the history of ancient Rome including the amazing Roman Forum and Colosseum and the afternoon exploring the wonders the wonders of the Vatican including the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica. A mouth-watering Italian lunch is also included in the itinerary!
Our guide to Skip the line Imperial Rome & Vatican Museums Combo Tour
Who needs a history book? With an expert, knowledgable guide leading the way, you will learn plenty on this full day of sightseeing which is split into two halves: Imperial Rome and the Vatican Museums.
The itinerary begins at the Arch of Constantine, the largest and one of the best preserved triumphal arches in Rome.
From here, your guide will take you past the queues and inside the Colosseum, one of the world's greatest historical treasures. This amazing amphitheatre dates to the year 72 A.D. and could hold over 50,000 persons.
The tour then heads to the Palatino (Palatine Hill). Sandwiched between the Roman Forum and the Circo Massimo, the Palatino is an atmospheric area of towering pine trees, majestic ruins and memorable views.
Continue to the amazing Roman Forum where you again skip the ticket lines. The Roman Forums were the political and social centre of the Roman Empire and the whole area is literally an open-air museum.
After a tasty lunch with drinks at a traditional restaurant, move on the the Vatican. Skip-the-line and enter the Vatican Museums where, accompanied by your guide, you will discover some of the treasures contained within the 2000 rooms and 14 kilometres of corridors.
Afterwards, head to the magnificent St. Peters Basilica, the largest Church in the world, where you will find golden mosaics, several Tombs of Popes and Michelangelo's most important statue 'La Pietà'.
Wednesday between November and March.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skip the line Imperial Rome & Vatican Museums Combo Tour
- The Imperial Rome itinerary may be changed depending on Coliseum entrance time availability.
- All customers must adhere to the Vatican dress code. There are no refunds if you are refused entry for failure to comply. Shoulders and knees must be covered. No low-cut or sleeveless tops or shorts will be not permitted for men and women.
- It’s forbidden to bring into the Coliseum and Vatican Museums backpacks, suitcases and voluminous bags.
- Departures may be affected by the weekly Papal Audience. Should St Peter's Basilica be closed for the public for the Papal Audience, an extended itinerary within the Vatican Museums will be offered in place of the visit inside St Peter's Basilica.
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs, buggies or with impaired mobility
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 4 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.