PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land 1-Day/2 Parks PLUS 2nd day FREE!
4.6 stars: Based on 1,821 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Book this PortAventura & Ferrari Land 1 Day 2 Park Ticket and get a 2nd day FREE. Enjoy same day admission to both PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land. Live the Ferrari experience with over 70,000 m2 of excitement, adrenaline and fun.
Our guide to PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land 1-Day/2 Parks PLUS 2nd day FREE!
EXCLUSIVE to Attraction Tickets Direct - Enjoy same-day admission to both PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land plus a second day FREE to PortAventura Park with this unmissable ticket! Your second visit to PortAventura Park can be taken on either the day before or day after your visit Ferrari Land.
Start your engines and get ready to live an unforgettable experience as Ferrari Land comes to Europe. With your Ferrari Land ticket, discover 70,000 m2 of pure Ferrari pleasure including the tallest and fastest vertical accelerator ride in Europe. Standing at 112 metres high, Red Force is a spectacular ride taking you from 0 to 180km/h in just 5 seconds for the full range of F1 sensations. Discover a real family racing circuit with a 570-metre track where you can burn some rubber and feel like a professional Ferrari Driver as you take the wheel of an authentic F1 simulator – there is even a simulator for kids! Feel the movement of genuine Ferrari engine pistons as you are launched skyward on Bounce-Back Tower and feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience the hair-raising 55-metre drop from the Free Fall Tower.
Enter the stunning Ferrari Experience building for a journey into the history, technology and passion of Ferrari. Marvel stunning sports cars in the Ferrari Gallery and feel the power of a Ferrari GT in the Virtual GT Experience. Tour the whole world in an extraordinary lap from the inside of a Ferrari GT. The Ferrari Land attractions will leave you breathless.
Afterwards head across to PortAventura Park and embark on an unforgettable adventure around the world as you visit exotic places such as China, Polynesia, the Wild West, México, Mediterrània and SésamoAventura, an ideal world of fun for all the family together with the characters from Sesame Street. Each land features an abundance of rides, shows, shops and themed restaurants.
Looking for thrills? Head to China and test your nerves on the 8-loop Dragon Khan which reaches speeds in excess of 110km/h or perhaps tackle Furius Baco in Mediterrània. PortAventura's incredible horizontal catapult flings you at 135 km/h in just 3 seconds through trenches and tunnels over the spectacular PortAventura lake! Shambhala is a rollercoaster of giant proportions! Measuring 76 metres tall this roller coaster boasts the longest drop and is the highest in PortAventura Park. Angkor transports you to the Lost Kingdom of Cambodia for an exciting interactive river adventure that the whole family is sure to enjoy. Board your boat at the temple and embark on a spectacular journey through the jungle, using your water cannon to shoot at the pythons, monkeys and tigers so that your boat can freely pass through. For children, PortAventura Park offers rides to guarantee a fantastic time such as the Canoes small boat circuit, the lively stroll through Los Potrillos or the fascinating Coco Piloto where you will fly a fun aeroplane, soaring high above SésamoAventura.
- Only by pre-purchasing a Ferrari Land Ticket can you guarantee admission to the park.
- Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable. 100% Cancellation Fees apply.
- You will be sent an official e-ticket, not a voucher, ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival
- PortAventura Park is open daily from 23 March to 4 November; Saturdays and Sundays 10 November to 23 December; and daily from 24 December to 6 January 2019. Gate normally opens at 10.00am. Ferrari Land has its own individual opening and closing times
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land 1-Day/2 Parks PLUS 2nd day FREE!
- You will be sent an official e-ticket, not a voucher, ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Tickets are not valid for PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children under 4 go free and no ticket is required.
- All tickets must be used within 3 days from the first use.
- Opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- This ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable. 100% Cancellation Fees apply.
Frequently Asked Questions for PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land 1-Day/2 Parks PLUS 2nd day FREE!
- How do I get my PortAventura & Ferrari Land 1-Day/2 Parks Ticket?
Your PortAventura official e-tickets will be uploaded to your online order after full payment has been made, and you will receive an email when they are ready to download. Since these are official e-tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Do I need a PortAventura & Ferrari Land 1-Day/2 Parks Ticket for an infant under the age of 4?
Children under 4 enter PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land free of charge and no ticket is required. Please note that there are height restrictions on many of the rides.