Cirque du Soleil Drawn to Life Tickets
Presented by Cirque du Soleil and Disney
- 162 booked
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Show Goes On!
Set your imagination in motion and get ready for a first-of-its-kind creative collaboration between iconic memory-makers Cirque du Soleil and Disney.
Our guide to Cirque du Soleil Drawn to Life Tickets
This new show follows the story of Julie, a courageous and determined girl who discovers an unexpected gift left by her late father: an unfinished animation piece. Guided by a surprising pencil, she embarks on an inspiring quest sprinkled with her Disney childhood memories. Through this journey, she will learn to imagine new possibilities and animate the story of her future. Cirque du Soleil’s Drawn to Life will transport guests into the world of Disney animation in Cirque du Soleil’s signature style.
Drawn to Life invites you into an astounding world where the art of Walt Disney Animation is experienced like never before. Gather your whole family for an unforgettable leap into this amazing new show—a live acrobatic journey where the stage is transformed into a giant animation table.
The art of classic Disney animation is reinterpreted through Cirque du Soleil’s innovative design, acrobatic performances, dazzling choreography, and eclectic costuming alongside all-new Disney animation and an original score inspired by timeless Disney music.
The show is absolutely alive with all the high-flying, mind-blowing exuberance that Cirque du Soleil is famous for.
The show lasts approx 90 minutes with no intermission. It is recommended you arrive 60 minutes before the show for the pre-show entertainment.
Show tips and information
- Cirque du Soleil Drawn to Life performs Tuesday to Saturday throughout the year at the Downtown Disney West Side
- Disney Springs West Side Theatre offers stadium-style seating surrounding the stage in a semi-circle, so all guests have a great view
- Seats are located in either the Golden Circle, Category 1, Category 2, Category 3 or Category 4 depending on your purchase
- You will receive a digital ticket via email which can be presented on a smartphone or printed off beforehand for entry to the show
- Once booked and confirmed, Drawn to Life tickets are non-refundable