Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour with Meal in the Red Café
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get closer to your club than ever before and enjoy a tour through Old Trafford’s exalted halls before taking your seats for a meal worthy of Man U themselves with this Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour with a Meal in the Red Café.
Our guide to Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour with Meal in the Red Café
You’ll get to retrace the steps taken by some of the club’s greatest legends as you’re guided from the Alex Ferguson Stand down to the dugout through the Players’ Tunnel and the home dressing room. You’ll have an informative tour guide with you to answer any burning questions you may have, and at the end of the tour, you’ll be able to take your time going through the extensive collection of club memorabilia in the Manchester United Museum.
Before or after your fascinating tour you’ll also be able to treat yourselves to a meal courtesy of the Manchester United Red Café, where there’s something for everyone with plenty to get your mouth watering. Be sure to keep an eye on the door – you never know who might walk in!
Your experience will include both a stadium tour and visit to the museum featuring:
- The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand – prepare yourself for a breathtaking look inside Old Trafford. Feel the passion as you enter centre stage at the Theatre of Dreams
- Dugout – Pace down the old players’ tunnel like the stars of matches gone by and imagine standing by the team's manager
- Players’ Tunnel – Feel what it’s like to stand in the players’ tunnel let your imagination run free as you look over the perfect green pitch
- Dressing Room – Sit at the peg of your favourite player and imagine what it would be like to be a part of the manager's team talk
- Museum – browse at your leisure and see the extensive trophy cabinet as well as the extensive collection of club memorabilia
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
The tour is available Monday to Sunday and must be booked at 11.00, 11.30, 12.00 or 12.30 with lunch to follow. All bookings are subject to availability.
3 hours and 30 minutes approximately.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour with Meal in the Red Café
- Minimum age: adults are deemed to be over 16 (under 18’s need parental or guardian consent), children are deemed to be 5 to 15.
- Wheelchair access and disabled facilities are available
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The tour is available Monday to Sunday and must be booked at 11.00, 11.30, 12.00 or 12.30 with lunch to follow. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Kindly note, tours do not take place on home match days or the day before a home European game. Tours and contents may sometimes be subject to late changes or cancellations.
- We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- The stadium tours last approximately 1 hour 10 minutes and it is recommended you allow an additional 1 hour to enjoy your meal and 1 hour to visit the museum. You are able to visit the museum at your leisure before or after the tour. Please ensure you arrive for your tour in plenty of time. If your stadium tours booked after 15.00 you will need to view the Museum before the Tour.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation