Oxford 24 Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Home to the oldest University in Britain, Oxford is an architectural marvel. You'll get fantastic views of its honey coloured buildings as well as glimpses of many of its Colleges' courtyards. You will be introduced to this vibrant and cultured city. With one fantastic route with 20 bus stops, you're free to hop on and off at your leisure to make the most of your stay.
Our guide to Oxford Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
If you're looking to jump straight into the heritage of Oxford then hop on the Red Line, starting at the Railway Station. This will take you to Park End Street where you can hop off, take a stroll and take in the view of the Castle Mill Stream, a hidden treasure of Oxford. Fancy a bit of shopping during your trip? Hop off at the fabulous Westgate Shopping Centre for a great shopping experience!
The Red Line takes you straight past some of the old-style colleges, some of which date back to the early 14th century. You'll be able to see Brasenose College, The Queen's College and the Trinity College gates very clearly from up high on our open top buses. This tour will also take you straight to the old Sheldonian Theatre, where you can appreciate its stunning English-style architecture.
Why not fully immerse yourself in the English lifestyle and go for afternoon tea after a long day of travelling? We'll take you straight to the famous Browns restaurant. Go ahead and start deciding on your personal itinerary around Oxford.
Stops (subject to change)
- Stop 1: Railway Station
- Stop 2: Park End St
- Stop 3: Gloucester Green Bus Station
- Stop 4: New Road
- Stop 5: Westgate Shopping Centre
- Stop 6: Speedwell Street
- Stop 7: Christ Church
- Stop 8: Brasenose College
- Stop 9: The Queen's College
- Stop 10: The Plain
- Stop 11: St. Cross Road
- Stop 12: South Parks Road
- Stop 13: Sheldonian Theatre
- Stop 14: Trinity College
- Stop 15: Parks Road
- Stop 16: Banbury Road
- Stop 17: Woodstock Road
- Stop 18: St. Giles Church
- Stop 19: Magdalen Street East
- Stop 20: Randolph Hotel
- Season: all year round
- Buses run every 15-30 minutes depending on the season
- No service on 1st January, 25th & 26th December
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Oxford Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
- Times subject to change
- All buses have full mobility facilities and a subtitled screen downstairs for hard of hearing.
- Your ticket is open dated but must be used before the end of 2021.
- Children under 5 years travel free.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation until 1 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations effectuated 1 day before the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions for Oxford Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 or 48 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 or 48 hour period.