View Boston - Combination Experience
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Witness breathtaking views of the city from the top floors of Prudential Tower, featuring both indoor and outdoor observation decks, immersive exhibits, and al fresco cocktail lounge.
Our guide to View Boston - Combination Experience
The View Boston - Combination Experience is the perfect way to experience the city of Boston. As the highest observatory deck in New England, you'll have stunning views from the top three floors of Prudential Tower.
Take your experience to the next level with our interactive exhibits and tools. Use our Explore Boston screen tool to discover hidden gems and must-see landmarks in the different neighborhoods of the city. Or, create your own itinerary with our ViewPrint experience - a free tool that allows you to map out your trip to Boston.
Our Open Doors Immersive Theater is a can't-miss experience. Offering a unique blend of history and modern technology, it's the perfect way to dive deeper into the heart of Boston. And, when it's time to refuel, pop into Stratus on The Cloud Terrace or check out Beacon Bistro for Boston-inspired cuisine paired with your favorite cocktail, beer, or wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for View Boston - Combination Experience
- You will be sent an open-dated The View Boston Voucher allowing you to redeem your ticket on the date/time that best suits your itinerary. It is not possible to reserve a visit time in advance.
- Simply present your pre-paid The View Boston ticket voucher at the View Boston Observatory Guest Service Desk. View Boston is located inside the Prudential Center, located at 800 Boylston Street. View Boston Guest Service Desk can be found just off of Center Court, between Vineyard Vines and Polo Ralph Lauren When you present the voucher, you may request the preferred time at which you would like to visit or the next available time slot, or a later time of your choice. If you choose to schedule a visit for a later time, simply return with your timed ticket at the time you have chosen to by-pass the ticket queue.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for View Boston - Combination Experience
What are the hours of operation for View Boston?
Hours for View Boston are below. Last entry is one hour prior to closing time.
- Monday: 10am – 10pm
- Tuesday: 10am – 10pm
- Wednesday: 10am – 10pm
- Thursday: 10am – 10pm
- Friday: 10am – 10pm
- Saturday: 10am – 10pm
- Sunday: 10am – 10pm
Can guests re-enter View Boston after they have exited the attraction?
Unfortunately, re-entry is not permitted once a ticket has been scanned in.
Can guests take photos of the views and exhibits at View Boston?
We encourage all guests to take as many personal photos or video with hand-held devices as they would like
Facilities & Amenities
Are there restrooms at View Boston?
Restrooms are available for use throughout View Boston. They are located on all levels. Restrooms are for guests of View Boston.
Are guests able to smoke at View Boston?
At View Boston, we are a non-smoking facility. Smoking is prohibited in all areas, including the outdoor Cloud Terrace deck on Level 51
Do guests need to print their ticket?
If you are able to access your tickets from your phone, there is no need to print them. We can scan directly off your phone.