Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights Frequent Fear Plus Pass
4.8 stars: Based on 88 reviews via
Live the horror again and again at the world's premier Halloween event with the Frequent Fear Plus Pass. The screaming starts at Universal's Halloween Horror Nights™ on 10 September and runs through to 1 November.
Our guide to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights Frequent Fear Plus Pass
True fear comes from within. Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights brings together stories and visions from the world’s most notorious creators of horror and takes them to the next level. This year, time twists and turns on itself—ripping cinematic greats, cult classics and even original nightmares from decades past into a new era of fear with more terrifying houses than ever, sinister scare zones and outrageous entertainment.
As the sun sets on days filled with thrills in all of Universal Orlando Resort’s theme parks, the night awakens with a frightening chill at Universal Studios Florida™. Surrounded in shadow by screams and mad laughter, you’re never quite sure if your spine is tingling with dread or sheer excitement. Step by step, you enter into terrifying houses, inspired by the biggest names in horror.
Face nightmarish creatures on streets twisted into sinister scare zones. Escape to some of Universal Studios’ most exhilarating attractions where heart pounding takes on a different meaning. Lose yourself in outrageous entertainment filled with diabolically entertaining surprises. Then with each desperate breath, you realize you cannot run from the fear within.
The Halloween Horror Nights Frequent Fear Plus Pass entitles one guest admission to all of the following 2020 Halloween Horror Nights™ Event Dates:
- September 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 25, 27, 30
- October 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, 22, 23, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
- November 1.
With the Halloween Horror Nights™ Frequent Fear Plus Pass, you can experience multiple nights of terror for one low price! This pass must be exchanged for a 2020 Frequent Fear Plus Pass at any Universal Orlando front gate ticket window. The Halloween Horror Nights™ event begins at 6.30 pm and closing times may vary.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights Frequent Fear Plus Pass
- The Halloween Horror Nights Frequent Fear Plus Pass entitles one guest admission to all of the following 2020 Halloween Horror Nights™ Event Dates: September 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 25, 27, 30, October 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, 22, 23, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and November 1.
- The Halloween Horror Nights Frequent Fear Plus Pass™ is non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days. Valid only during normal operating hours.
- This pass must be exchanged for a 2020 Frequent Fear Plus Pass at any Universal Orlando™ front gate ticket window.
- Your ticket/pass may not be copied, transferred, or resold. The ticket/pass is only valid for the person listed on it (you will be asked to enter the ticket/pass holder’s name). Valid photo ID required for verification.
- Unauthorized duplication or sale of this ticket/pass may prevent your admittance to Halloween Horror Nights™.
- Free self-parking after 6.00pm is not valid on Halloween Horror Nights Event Nights.
- Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Universal Orlando Resort™ (“Universal”).
- With the exception of the 2020 Halloween Horror Nights event, the above Admission Media specifically excludes admission to separately ticketed events at any of the Universal theme parks or within any of the Universal CityWalk™ venues, AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show, or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™, and parking or discounts on food or merchandise.
- Some CityWalk™ venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid Photo ID required.
- Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
|Number of Days Prior to your Holiday Departure Date||42 Days or More||28 to 41 Days||28 to 41 Days||28 to 41 Days||28 to 41 Days|
|Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled||20%||30%||40%||50%||100%|
Any refund due to you will only be paid once any tickets have been returned to us (if you already have them) and have not been defaced or damaged in any way.