ICON Orlando™ Fly and Dine
4.4 stars: Based on 60 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Relax and enjoy the best views of Orlando from 400 feet in the air, and enjoy a meal at your choice of fast casual or full service dining all in one package. The observation wheel takes guests on an aerial journey of Central Florida, offering 360-degree breathtaking views of nearby theme parks and attractions, downtown Orlando and Kennedy Space Center on Florida’s east coast.
Our guide to ICON Orlando™ Fly and Dine
The ICON Orlando™ Fly & Dine is a play-at-your-own-pace kind of package, from the views to conversations around the table with friends.
It starts with the wheel, but the fun keeps going around and around long after the ride.
Gently rise up to 400 feet and enjoy views of downtown Orlando, the nearby theme parks and the beautiful lakes of central Florida from the comfort of a fully-enclosed air-conditioned capsule.
ICON Orlando™ flights last around 20 minutes and each ICON Orlando™ capsule contains an Apple iPad tablet which allows you to learn more about the surrounding area and discover some of the harder to find landmarks.
You will be sent an open-dated ICON Orlando™ ticket, so you do not need to worry about committing to an Orlando flight date at the time of booking and can visit the ICON Orlando™ at a time that suits you when on holiday, subject to flight availability.
Afterwards, enjoy a meal at your choice of fast casual or full service dining.
Full Service Dining
- Included: Appetiser, entrée and dessert.
- Available Locations: Tapa Toro Spanish Restaurant, Sugar Factory, UNO Pizzeria, Grill I-Drive
- Included: Entrée, choice of drink or fries, dessert
- Available Locations: Sausage Shack, Latin 21 Street Food, 1905 Pizza & Pasta, iCafe de Paris, and Shake Shack
ICON Orlando™ is part of the I-Drive 360 complex located at the heart of Orlando’s International Drive.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for ICON Orlando™ Fly and Dine
- You will be sent an open-dated ICON Orlando™ ticket voucher. You may redeem your voucher Monday to Friday, from 5.00pm; Saturday and Sunday from 12.00pm until 30 minutes prior to the posted closing time.
- Flights on the ICON Orlando™ are subject to availability. Your ticket entitles you to one full flight rotation in a shared capsule.
- Menu restrictions apply. Gratuity is not included. Prix-fix menu only. Not available for breakfast.
- Reservations recommended for Full Service Restaurants.
- The purchase and consumption of alcoholic beverages are reserved to guests of 21 years of age or older. You may be asked to present a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years).
- Children aged 2 years and under fly for free.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for ICON Orlando™ Fly and Dine
- Do I need to book a date and time for the ICON Orlando™ at the time of booking?
No, you will be sent an open-dated ICON Orlando™ ticket voucher. You may redeem your voucher Monday to Friday, from 5.00pm; Saturday and Sunday from 12.00pm until 30 minutes prior to the posted closing time.
- Where is ICON Orlando™ Located?
ICON Orlando™ is located at I-Drive 360 on International Drive. Free parking is available onsite.
- What time does the ICON Orlando™ close?
ICON Orlando™ flights are available until 10.00pm on weekdays and 12.00am at weekends.