Boggy Creek Sunset Airboat Tour
4.6 stars: Based on 281 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Book now to see the stunning sunset over the river of grass!
Watch the sun go down and the Everglades come alive as you speed across the river of grass on this incredible Boggy Creek Sunset Airboat Tour!
Our guide to Boggy Creek Sunset Airboat Tour
This breath-taking experience allows you to capture the stunning views of the Central Florida Everglades at sunset. Watch as the sun descends from the heat of the day into the evening and see the change of wildlife. The Florida cattle start looking for a place to stay for the night, huge flocks of birds fly to their nesting sites and creatures of the nights begin moving out to enjoy the cooler weather.
Guided by your knowledgeable Captain, glide through the trails of tall grass with speeds of up to 45 miles per hour without knowing what will be found around the next bend! You will be captivated by the cascade of colours over the water as you watch the sun sink into the horizon.
2001 E. Southport Road, Kissimmee. Boggy Creek is a 30-40 minute drive from International Drive. The closest airboat company to the theme parks.
Tour times change per season. See the calendar for specific details on any given day.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Boggy Creek Sunset Airboat Tour
- Guests must arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time. Please allow extra time for traffic.
- Each airboat can accommodate up to 17 persons and your voyage will most likely be shared with other passengers.
- We suggest dressing comfortably. The temperature is 10 degrees cooler on the water, please bring a jacket.
- Life jackets and hearing protection will be provided. Children 6 and under are required to wear a life vest before boarding.
- The weather may delay or cancel tours; they will be rescheduled to the first available date & time. If no future date and time are available a full refund will be issued. Sunset rides do not go out when the temperature drops below 50° F.
- Reservations are required. This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to go out. You will be notified if the minimum has not been met.
- Children aged 2 and under go for FREE
- You MUST check-in 30 minutes before departure time. Late arrivals will lose their reservation and seats will be opened to stand-by customers.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that Florida has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Boggy Creek Sunset Airboat Tour
What clothing should I wear?
We suggest dressing in warm clothes even in the warmer months. Life vests, hearing protection, safety glasses, and all provided.
What happens in the event of bad weather?
In colder months, tours are subject to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date. If you are unable to take the tour on this date, Orlando Ticket Deals will issue a full refund.
What could I see whilst on the airboat?
Animals are in the wild, we cannot guarantee gator sightings, bird sightings, etc. We take you into the headwaters of the Everglades to look for natural wildlife. We have one of the largest populations of Bald Eagles in the world. We also have turtles, raccoons, wild hogs, armadillos, deer, and an array of birds.
Are the airboats wheelchair accessible?
No, we are not able to have a wheelchair on the boat. Wheelchairs can get all the way to the boat. There are 3 steps into the boat.